Operation Distance Chart: 19.39%

Old October 30th 10, 05:41 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Carl ROGÉRS

Default Operation Distance Chart: 19.39%

Hi Viatologists,

To help make your viatology studies easier, the Worldwide
Transportation Library (WWTL) is adding distance charts to highways it
has photographed. This means you'll find a list of major relative
cities along each highway criss-crossing the globe. All distances
between are listed in kilometres.

As of 30-Oct-2010, the WWTL has added distance charts to 19.39% of its
highway photographs.

'Operation Distance Chart' represents the WWTL's effort to apply
waypoints to highways we've covered in Australia, Canada, the two
Chinas, Costa Rica, the Czech Republic, France, Germany, Ireland,
Italy, Japan, Monaco, Liechtenstein, Poland, Switzerland, United
Kingdom, and the United States using contemporary research tools.
It's our goal to accompany you w/ relevant information as you're
looking at our highway photographs, in addition to the GPS coordinates
we provide for more than 66% of our photographs from five continents.

Cheers,

Carl Rogers
"Environment first, transportology second"
********
Worldwide Transportation Library (WWTL):
http://wwtl.info
http://m.wwtl.info [Mobile]
+1 201.676.0185 [Press]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Complete coverage of international roads and railways.
Since 2000, we have offered several photographs, videos and
Virtual 360 captures -- to each viatologist & transportologist.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
********
Old October 30th 10, 06:24 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
me

Damn, it took you a whole week to only do .09%? What is that, 1 photo?

Old October 30th 10, 06:50 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Odo Ital

He's probably been busy with other things, like wanking chihuahuas
Old October 31st 10, 01:13 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
US 71

"Odo Ital" > wrote in message
> He's probably been busy with other things, like wanking chihuahuas

OVERSHARING! TMI!! 2 cookie penalty!

(or not... I'm not sure I want to know where the cookies have been)

Old October 31st 10, 06:38 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Dasyurid

On 2010-10-31 03:50:17 +1000, Odo Ital > said:

> He's probably been busy with other things, like wanking chihuahuas

What a strange thought to have, perhaps it reflects on your innner
self. I would like to remind you that Mr Rogers is a VIATOLOGIST, not
a beastialogist.

Old November 2nd 10, 02:02 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Steve Riner

On Oct 31, 12:38*am, Dasyurid > wrote:
> On 2010-10-31 03:50:17 +1000, Odo Ital > said:
>
> > He's probably been busy with other things, like wanking chihuahuas

> What a strange thought to have, perhaps it reflects on your innner
> self. *I would like to remind you that Mr Rogers is a VIATOLOGIST, not
> a beastialogist.

Actually, he's the ONLY viatologist.

Steve Riner
Pueblo West CO

Explore New Mexico and Minnesota highways: http://www.steve-riner.com
Proudly promoting regional values and a narrow focus since 1997.
Old November 4th 10, 10:16 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Odo Ital

Why does Carl Rogers duct tape hamsters?

Old November 6th 10, 06:21 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Dasyurid

On 2010-11-05 08:16:01 +1000, Odo Ital > said:

> Why does Carl Rogers duct tape hamsters?

Perhaps you might enjoy corresponding with this fellow,
http://www.pet-abuse.com/cases/5327/NSW/AU/

He might be able to teach you a few new tricks.