Rear wiper

Old December 31st 05, 12:30 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default Rear wiper

I thought there was a spring in the arm?

Carl

Old January 1st 06, 07:08 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Joe Carroll proclaimed:

> On Fri, 30 Dec 2005 21:09:05 -0600, Matt Osborn wrote:
>

>>Yes, but it isn't adjustable. I lubricate my wiper arm hinges at
>>least once every year, 3 in one oil on the hinge pin and between the
>>hinge block internal to the arm. The hinge block is the major
>>culprit.

> Thanks , I'll give that a try.
> Joe Carroll
>
> 2K-TJ

For a bit longer lasting lube, mix STP oil treatment with about one
quarter part engine oil and a couple caps of Marvell Mystery oil. Helps
the STP flow into tighter places, from which nothing will ever get it out.

rear wiper Tj99jeep Jeep 0 January 20th 05 05:24 AM
99 Explorer Rear Wiper Arm dblanton Ford Explorer 1 December 28th 04 03:29 PM
Rear wiper refill for Civic Hatchback Abner Honda 1 November 17th 04 02:39 AM
rear window wiper quit Hollastaguy113 Ford Explorer 1 October 23rd 04 12:04 AM
Need help with rear air conditioning on 99 grand caravan Anon Dodge 0 June 4th 04 05:26 PM