Hanoi Juan McCain Websites

Old February 14th 08, 10:48 AM posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,tx.guns
Ted

Default Hanoi Juan McCain Websites

On Feb 14, 2:57*am, wrote:
> On Feb 13, 10:58*pm, "Iconoclast" > wrote:
>
> > I have heard about the websites below. *Check them
> > out. *I personally vow that there are no circumstances under
> > which I will vote for John McCain.

> >http://www.vietnamveteransagainstjohnmccain.com/

> > * * * *http://nowaymccain.com/

> > As someone recently asked: ."Why aren't we all converging
> > on the Capital with torches and pitchforks?" *"Years ago
> > we were outraged at sex, today we're only a little miffed
> > at wholesale invasion? How did we get here?"

> And with no conception of the destruction occuring via immigration the
> comatose masses march
> off to the polls thinking they are doing something other than "beating
> their meat."
>
> Dennis
> '

The candidates McCain and Obama are manifestations of the philosophy
of the late
P.T. Barnum, founder the the American Circus. He claimed in essence,
"that you will
never lose money underestimating the publics taste."

Ted

Old February 14th 08, 01:12 PM posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,tx.guns
N8N

On Feb 14, 5:48*am, Ted > wrote:
> On Feb 14, 2:57*am, wrote:
>

> > On Feb 13, 10:58*pm, "Iconoclast" > wrote:

> > > I have heard about the websites below. *Check them
> > > out. *I personally vow that there are no circumstances under
> > > which I will vote for John McCain.

> > >http://www.vietnamveteransagainstjohnmccain.com/

> > > * * * *http://nowaymccain.com/

> > > As someone recently asked: ."Why aren't we all converging
> > > on the Capital with torches and pitchforks?" *"Years ago
> > > we were outraged at sex, today we're only a little miffed
> > > at wholesale invasion? How did we get here?"

> > And with no conception of the destruction occuring via immigration the
> > comatose masses march
> > off to the polls thinking they are doing something other than "beating
> > their meat."

> > Dennis
> > '

> The candidates McCain and Obama are manifestations of the philosophy
> of the late
> P.T. Barnum, founder the the American Circus. He claimed in essence,
> "that you will
> never lose money underestimating the publics taste."
>
> Ted

Isn't it enough to point out the significant shift from conservative-
but-reasonable to pandering to the extreme right wing that has
occurred between 2000 and 2008 without swiftboating the guy? enough,
please.

nate

/voted
//not for McCain or Obama, although either would be better than Bush
Old February 14th 08, 03:37 PM posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,tx.guns
Brent P[_1_]

In article >, N8N wrote:
> On Feb 14, 5:48*am, Ted > wrote:

>> > And with no conception of the destruction occuring via immigration the
>> > comatose masses march
>> > off to the polls thinking they are doing something other than "beating
>> > their meat."

>> > Dennis
>> > '

>> The candidates McCain and Obama are manifestations of the philosophy
>> of the late
>> P.T. Barnum, founder the the American Circus. He claimed in essence,
>> "that you will
>> never lose money underestimating the publics taste."
>>
>> Ted

> Isn't it enough to point out the significant shift from conservative-
> but-reasonable to pandering to the extreme right wing that has
> occurred between 2000 and 2008 without swiftboating the guy? enough,
> please.

It's worse yet.... in 1983 McCain sounded like Ron Paul on intervention.
(as in don't do it)

McCain today, if not in the past is simply insane. The man is crazy. I
think there is actually something medically wrong with him. Listen to McCain
and then watch Dr. Strangelove. McCain is a sick combination of the
worst qualties of Brig. General. Jack D. Ripper and General 'Buck'
Turgidson.

Old February 14th 08, 04:37 PM posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,tx.guns
HeyBub[_2_]

Brent P wrote:

> McCain today, if not in the past is simply insane. The man is crazy. I
> think there is actually something medically wrong with him. Listen to
> McCain
> and then watch Dr. Strangelove. McCain is a sick combination of the
> worst qualties of Brig. General. Jack D. Ripper and General 'Buck'
> Turgidson.

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Old February 14th 08, 04:52 PM posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,tx.guns
Brent P[_1_]

In article >, HeyBub wrote:
> Brent P wrote:
>>
>> McCain today, if not in the past is simply insane. The man is crazy. I
>> think there is actually something medically wrong with him. Listen to
>> McCain
>> and then watch Dr. Strangelove. McCain is a sick combination of the
>> worst qualties of Brig. General. Jack D. Ripper and General 'Buck'
>> Turgidson.

> Not that there's anything wrong with that...

If you think "less jobs, bigger government, and more wars" is a good thing.

Old February 14th 08, 05:02 PM posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,tx.guns
birdog

"Brent P" > wrote in message
. ..
> In article
> >, N8N
> wrote:

>>> The candidates McCain and Obama are manifestations of the philosophy
>>> of the late
>>> P.T. Barnum, founder the the American Circus. He claimed in essence,
>>> "that you will
>>> never lose money underestimating the publics taste."
>>>
>>> Ted

>> Isn't it enough to point out the significant shift from conservative-
>> but-reasonable to pandering to the extreme right wing that has
>> occurred between 2000 and 2008 without swiftboating the guy? enough,
>> please.

> It's worse yet.... in 1983 McCain sounded like Ron Paul on intervention.
> (as in don't do it)
>
> McCain today, if not in the past is simply insane. The man is crazy. I
> think there is actually something medically wrong with him. Listen to
> McCain
> and then watch Dr. Strangelove. McCain is a sick combination of the
> worst qualties of Brig. General. Jack D. Ripper and General 'Buck'
> Turgidson.

Yeah, you are right, except while I honor his war record, I have always
regarded him as just plain dumb.

While I have spent the last 60 years voting for the lesser of the evils, in
2008 I am asked to vote for the lesser of two evil liberals. You bet! I'll
be checking out the TV schedule on election day.

Old February 14th 08, 05:41 PM posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,tx.guns
David T. Johnson

I was personally acquainted with former POW Howard Dunn who died in
1998. Major Dunn (later Colonel) was a Marine F-4B pilot who was
shot down over North Vietnam in December 1965 and was a prisoner of the
North Vietnamese until his release in 1973. Howard Dunn considered John
McCain to have served honorably and to have followed the rules of
conduct for prisoners developed by the senior officer in captivity, Jim
Stockdale.

While people may disagree with the politics of Senator McCain, no one
should ever question his sacrifice to our country during his years of
captivity and no one should allow such things to be said in their
presence by anyone who was not themselves a prisoner.

--
Posted with OS/2 Warp 4.52
and Sea Monkey 1.5a
Old February 14th 08, 06:20 PM posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,tx.guns
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS

Songbird McCain is a total wack-job. The gooks in Nam didn't do much
to him but it was enough for the weakling to crack and tell them
everything he knew. He's been a mental ever since.
Old February 14th 08, 06:55 PM posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,tx.guns
Brent P[_1_]

In article >, David T. Johnson wrote:
> I was personally acquainted with former POW Howard Dunn who died in
> 1998. Major Dunn (later Colonel) was a Marine F-4B pilot who was
> shot down over North Vietnam in December 1965 and was a prisoner of the
> North Vietnamese until his release in 1973. Howard Dunn considered John
> McCain to have served honorably and to have followed the rules of
> conduct for prisoners developed by the senior officer in captivity, Jim
> Stockdale.
>
> While people may disagree with the politics of Senator McCain, no one
> should ever question his sacrifice to our country during his years of
> captivity and no one should allow such things to be said in their
> presence by anyone who was not themselves a prisoner.

McCain didn't serve our country in 'nam* he served the same people** he
serves today. He's been richly rewarded for his service to them.

*(some people who were drafted or enlisted for the vietnam war feel they
were serving our country and that's fine, I don't knock them, but John
McCain certainly knew better (considering his father and grandfather) and
if he didn't then, he does now)

**Read "War is a Racket" By General S. Butler, USMC.

Old February 14th 08, 07:25 PM posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,tx.guns
David T. Johnson

Brent P wrote:

> McCain didn't serve our country in 'nam* he served the same people** he
> serves today. He's been richly rewarded for his service to them.

John McCain didn't pass up a corrupt offer of early release from
captivity because he was being "richly rewarded" nor is money the reason
that people serve in the military.

--
Posted with OS/2 Warp 4.52
and Sea Monkey 1.5a

MvCain vs McCain Alan Moore Driving 0 February 11th 08 03:59 AM
MvCain vs McCain Jeff Mayner Driving 0 February 10th 08 01:44 AM
San Juan Mountains Weather Report Earle Horton[_3_] Jeep 1 August 28th 06 10:48 PM