Fighter Sim Group?

Old March 3rd 08, 05:33 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Tony Jester[_1_]

Default Fighter Sim Group?

Hi,
What is the best fighter sim NG?

Old March 3rd 08, 07:01 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Fritz

roger that

go he comp.sys.ibm.pc.flight-sim

lead out

. net...

Old March 3rd 08, 07:03 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Fritz

to be exact:

comp.sys.ibm.pc.games-flight-sim

Old March 4th 08, 02:41 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

On Mar 4, 4:46*am, (Andrew
MacPherson) wrote:
> Sadly though there aren't many flight sims to discuss any more, and the
> group's been very quiet for a long time.

Yea. Pretty much everything since Falcon 3 has sucked

Pat Dotson
Old March 4th 08, 09:45 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

On Mar 4, 11:31*am, Ian Riches > wrote:
> @e6g2000prf.googlegroups.com>, says...
>
> > Yea. *Pretty much everything since Falcon 3 has sucked

> I think DI's Tornado was released after Falcon 3. *And you do not want
> to suggest to Andrew MacPherson that Tornado sucks...

I probably still have a set of Tornado diskettes around somewhere. It
was good and I flew it a bit. Never got heavily into it, probably
because of racing sims.

Actually, I did get deep into EF2000, which was post-F3. That's the
last combat flight sim I really pursued. I'd love to fly it even
now. I wonder how well it would run on a current computer with
unaccelerated graphics?

I've tried to get into the various versions of Falcon 4 over the
years, but it just takes too much time - not only to learn the
systems, but to fly missions. Not much instant gratification compared
to online racing

Pat Dotson
Old March 7th 08, 08:21 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Backspace

Tony Jester wrote:
> Hi,
> What is the best fighter sim NG?