Why so many car crashes in movies and TV?

Old August 19th 10, 07:14 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.conspiracy,soc.culture.usa,alt.politics
Criminal Drivers Murder 40,000 Americans a Year

Default Why so many car crashes in movies and TV?

The auto industry pays big money to studios to make car crashes seem
normal and common. More car crashes means more car sales. Same reason
movies and TV show everyone speeding and driving while on a cell
phone.

And the idiot american falls for it and has done so for 100 years.

Old August 19th 10, 09:29 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.conspiracy,soc.culture.usa,alt.politics
necromancer[_7_]

SFB spewed:

>The auto industry pays big money to studios to make car crashes seem
>normal and common. More car crashes means more car sales. Same reason
>movies and TV show everyone speeding and driving while on a cell
>phone.

Pecause that is what the proletariat demands. You don't like it,
tough.

>And the idiot american

That's my line, you plagerizing thief.

> falls for it and has done so for 100 years.

Again, you stupid ****ing american (sic): you don't like it, too damn
bad - feel free to leave the planet by way of a .357 to the right
temple.

--
"There's not a shred of evidence that the jerries murdered anything
close to 7 million jooz. Another monstrous lie just like the 9-11

-- Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend, 12/01/2004
Ref: http://tinyurl.com/9oog5
Old August 19th 10, 09:44 PM posted to alt.politics,rec.autos.driving,alt.conspiracy,soc.culture.usa
lorad

On Aug 19, 2:14*pm, "Criminal Drivers Murder 40,000 Americans a Year"
> wrote:
> The auto industry pays big money to studios to make car crashes seem
> normal and common. More car crashes means more car sales. *Same reason
> movies and TV show everyone speeding and driving while on a cell
> phone.
>
> And the idiot american falls for it and has done so for 100 years.

What bothers me is all those cop shows... 'blam blam'.. 'establish a
perimeter'... 'area secured sir'... 'get some boots in the alley'...
'my profile indicates that the perp likes peanut butter'... 'find me
the location of the last purchased jar of peanut butter in a four
state area'... 'now'.. 'sign the confession or we'll leave you daddy
in that mexican prison'..

And bosses... every cop show needs to have a black boss in it... and
white bad guys.
Can't have a decent cop show without at least one black boss and evil
white guy.

Old August 20th 10, 03:31 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.conspiracy,soc.culture.usa,alt.politics
Criminal Drivers Murder 40,000 Americans a Year

On Aug 19, 2:29*pm, necromancer
<Zidane's_Last_Red_Card@worldofnecromancer_no_spam _no_way.org> wrote:
> SFB spewed:
>
> >The auto industry pays big money to studios to make car crashes seem
> >normal and common. More car crashes means more car sales. *Same reason
> >movies and TV show everyone speeding and driving while on a cell
> >phone.

> Pecause that is what the proletariat demands. You don't like it,
> tough.

That's right. The morons have been brainwashed into thinking reckless
driving is cool even though reckless drivers are a bigger threat to
each of us than all other criminals put together. Americans are
mindless insects.
Old August 20th 10, 05:18 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.conspiracy,soc.culture.usa,alt.politics
Buster Norris

On Thu, 19 Aug 2010 11:14:06 -0700 (PDT), "Criminal Drivers Murder
40,000 Americans a Year" > wrote:

>The auto industry pays big money to studios to make car crashes seem
>normal and common.

Prove it.

>More car crashes means more car sales.

Prove it.

> Same reason
>movies and TV show everyone speeding and driving while on a cell
>phone.
>
>And the idiot american falls for it and has done so for 100 years.

We didn't have cellphones 100 years ago, RETARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old August 20th 10, 05:24 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.conspiracy,soc.culture.usa,alt.politics
spammer

Default Why so many car crashes in movies and TV? MORE PETTY WHININGALERT !!!!

On Aug 19, 9:31*pm, "Criminal Drivers Murder 40,000 Americans a Year"
> wrote:
> >

> That's right. The morons have been brainwashed into thinking reckless
> driving is cool even though reckless drivers are a bigger threat to
> each of us than all other criminals put together. Americans are
> mindless insects.

It's just entertainment, you moron. Just turn off your tv, moron.
Old August 20th 10, 04:42 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.conspiracy,soc.culture.usa,alt.politics

Old August 20th 10, 04:43 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.conspiracy,soc.culture.usa,alt.politics

On Aug 19, 10:18*pm, Buster Norris > wrote:
> On Thu, 19 Aug 2010 11:14:06 -0700 (PDT), "Criminal Drivers Murder
> 40,000 Americans a Year" > wrote:
>

> >More car crashes means more car sales.

> Prove it.

HUH??? You question that??
Old August 21st 10, 04:44 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.conspiracy,soc.culture.usa,alt.politics
Buster Norris

On Fri, 20 Aug 2010 08:43:40 -0700 (PDT), "Criminal Drivers Murder
40,000 Americans a Year" > wrote:

>On Aug 19, 10:18*pm, Buster Norris > wrote:
>> On Thu, 19 Aug 2010 11:14:06 -0700 (PDT), "Criminal Drivers Murder
>> 40,000 Americans a Year" > wrote:
>>

>> >More car crashes means more car sales.

>> Prove it.
>>

>HUH??? You question that??

PROVE that more movie car crashes means more car sales...........

Hurry up, I don't like waiting.

icy car crashes [email protected] Jeep 6 March 15th 09 03:56 PM
Car crashes into church roof Paddy's Pig[_2_] Auto Photos 3 January 27th 09 03:16 PM
Illegal Crashes Car Into Truck and Takes Off Leaving His Own Sonto Die in Car Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_] Driving 34 July 21st 07 12:55 PM
Police often at fault in car crashes Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_] Driving 2 November 28th 06 02:25 AM