The Color of Crime

Old July 23rd 10, 04:59 PM posted to alt.california,talk.politics.misc,talk.environment,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking
walt tonne

Default The Color of Crime

http://www.colorofcrime.com/colorofcrime2005.html

And people wonder why Blacks are avoided!!!!
Same for mestizoes.

*the stats were taken from government publications.
Old July 23rd 10, 05:25 PM posted to alt.california,talk.politics.misc,talk.environment,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking
* US *

Default The Stupidity of Racism

The racist is inferior.
Old July 23rd 10, 05:33 PM posted to alt.california,talk.politics.misc,talk.environment,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking
Bush Seeking WMD's

"walt tonne" > wrote in message
> http://www.colorofcrime.com/colorofcrime2005.html
>
> And people wonder why Texans are avoided!!!!

As well as Southern White Trash.
Anyone who ignores the Bush disaster is a Twinky, scared ****less of
Bush/Cheney/Rice.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5305 (20100723) __________

http://www.eset.com

Old July 23rd 10, 07:57 PM posted to alt.california,talk.politics.misc,talk.environment,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking
Studemania

Old July 23rd 10, 11:54 PM posted to alt.california,talk.politics.misc,talk.environment,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking
The Bogeyman

And yet you have nothing to refute the statistical facts presented other
than calling the poster a name that has become all but meaningless in
today's political climate. Bravo, Mr. Superior Being.

Old July 24th 10, 11:54 AM posted to alt.california,talk.politics.misc,talk.environment,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking
* US *

On Fri, 23 Jul 2010 18:54:50 -0400, "The Bogeyman" > wrote:

>... have nothing

You're a stupid racist.

You're not expected to have anything.

The racist is inferior.

He can't comprehend "socioeconomic".
Old July 24th 10, 08:16 PM posted to alt.california,talk.politics.misc,talk.environment,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking
Studemania

On Jul 23, 8:59*am, walt tonne > wrote:
> http://www.colorofcrime.com/colorofcrime2005.html
>
> And people wonder why Blacks are avoided!!!!
> Same for mestizoes.
>
> *the stats were taken from government publications.

A DECADE AGO THERE WAS A BLDJK dj WHO WAS PULLED OVER EIGHEWEN TIME BY
THE POLICE BUIT TAKIEN INTO COURT.
tHIS WAS IN $eNGLAND
Old July 26th 10, 06:23 PM posted to alt.california,talk.politics.misc,talk.environment,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking
Criminal Drivers Murder 40,000 Americans a Year

On Jul 23, 9:59*am, walt tonne > wrote:
> http://www.colorofcrime.com/colorofcrime2005.html
>
> And people wonder why Blacks are avoided!!!!
> Same for mestizoes.
>
> *the stats were taken from government publications.

TGFTI. The corporate media won't talk about facts like this.
Old July 26th 10, 06:24 PM posted to alt.california,talk.politics.misc,talk.environment,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking

On Jul 23, 12:57*pm, Studemania > wrote:
> On Jul 23, 9:25*am, * US * wrote:
>

> > The racist is inferior.- Hide quoted text -

The biggest racists in america are you libs who support affirmative
action, the GOVT MANDATED persecution of white people.
Old July 26th 10, 06:42 PM posted to alt.california,talk.politics.misc,talk.environment,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking
* US *

On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 10:24:57 -0700 (PDT), "Criminal Drivers Murder 40,000 Americans a
Year" > wrote:

>The biggest racists in america [sic]

You can't expect to be congratulated on that.

>... libs...

Your idols Hitler and Stalin hated them, too.

>... affirmative
>action...

You're too stupid to understand what it really is, aren't you.

As a racist, you're inferior.