CCTV 'spy cars' rake in £8m in fines after catching nearly 200,000 victims

Old July 8th 10, 09:46 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are DEADLY PSYCHOPATHS

Default CCTV 'spy cars' rake in £8m in fines after catching nearly 200,000 victims

This is where we need spy cams seeing that reckless drivers are a
bigger threat to each of us than all other criminals put together!!!
Get the cams out of the schools and businesses and put them on the
roads and catch these killers.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...0-victims.html

CCTV 'spy cars' rake in £8m in fines after catching nearly 200,000
victims

Last updated at 10:09 AM on 8th July 2010

Unsuspecting motorists were stung for more than £8million in fines
last year by a fleet of 'drive-by spy cars'.
The 187,993 victims of the CCTV-equipped Smart cars included parents
stopping momentarily to drop off children by the school gates.

Common offences include parking on double yellow lines and straying
into bus lanes.
In Ilford, North East London, the council purchased a Smart car
specifically to catch 'inconsiderate parents parking dangerously
outside schools'.

David Sparks, vice chairman of the Local Government Association, said:
'Residents want roads which are safe and well maintained and town
halls respond by punishing the small number of drivers who think they
are above the law.'

(snip)

Old July 8th 10, 09:51 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns
Fact Attack

Yes, you can count on a government full of homosexual pedophiles and
drug dealing gangsters to enforce traffic laws efficiently, the world
will be such a better place.
Old July 8th 10, 09:58 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns
betweentheeyes[_3_]

"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are DEADLY PSYCHOPATHS" >
wrote in message
This is where we need
<snip>
gun group numb nuts

Old July 8th 10, 10:00 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are DEADLY PSYCHOPATHS

On Jul 8, 2:58*pm, "betweentheeyes"
> wrote:
> "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are DEADLY PSYCHOPATHS" >
> wrote in ...
> This is where we need
> <snip>
> gun group numb nuts

Hey stupid. Cars and guns are the same thing. Useful and super-deadly
tools. THINK, you miserable, terrorist, child-molesting, wretch.
Old July 8th 10, 10:22 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns
Kennewick Man the first, the BEST!

On Jul 8, 4:46*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are DEADLY PSYCHOPATHS"
> wrote:
> This is where we need spy cams seeing that reckless drivers are a
> bigger threat to each of us than all other criminals put together!!!
> Get the cams out of the schools and businesses and put them on the
> roads and catch these killers.
>
> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...y-cars-rake-8m...
>
> CCTV 'spy cars' rake in £8m in fines after catching nearly 200,000
> victims
>
> Last updated at 10:09 AM on 8th July 2010
>
> Unsuspecting motorists were stung for more than £8million in fines
> last year by a fleet of 'drive-by spy cars'.
> The 187,993 victims of the CCTV-equipped Smart cars included parents
> stopping momentarily to drop off children by the school gates.

If the Brits had any balls, or cared one iota about freedom, they'd
firebomb these things.
Britain is the most surveilled country on the planet.
Old July 8th 10, 11:23 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns
necromancer[_7_]

SFB, an admitted speeder and drunk driver spewed:

>This is where we need spy cams seeing that reckless drivers are a
>bigger threat to each of us than all other criminals put together!!!
>Get the cams out of the schools and businesses and put them on the
>roads and catch these killers.

Better be careful what you pray for, you american (sic) ****wad, you
just might get it and be caught yet again drag racing through a
schoolzone.
--
S&DDAM admits to being drunk and to possible drunk driving by way of
a sentence with the poor grammar of the double negative:

"I ain't not never been drunk none in my life. "

--Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS," a.k.a. LBMHB, lb-VH,
Pride of America, aunt millie, Judy Diariya etc...
May 1, 2007, 1331 hrs EDT

Ref: http://snipurl.com/1j04u
Message ID: et
Old July 9th 10, 12:04 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns
Frank Lugo

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are DEADLY PSYCHOPATHS wrote:

> This is where we need spy cams seeing that reckless drivers are a
> bigger threat to each of us than all other criminals put together!!!

I have CCTV 4 7 and 9, all free to air from China and Taiwan.

You are still a stunt **** that ****s mules, Judy!

Old July 9th 10, 03:33 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns
Criminal Drivers Murder 40,000 Americans a Year

On Jul 8, 3:22*pm, "Kennewick Man; the first, the BEST!"
> wrote:

> If the Brits had any balls, or cared one iota about freedom, they'd
> firebomb these things.
> Britain is the most surveilled country on the planet.- Hide quoted text -

Hey stupid. Tell us again how only a "nanny state" wants to stop
criminal drivers from killing and maiming innocent people.

Old July 10th 10, 08:57 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns
Ray Fischer

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are DEADLY PSYCHOPATHS > wrote:
>This is where we need spy cams seeing that reckless drivers are a
>bigger threat to each of us than all other criminals put together!!!

The racist and homophobic bigot wants Big Brioher monitoring people's
actions.

--
Ray Fischer

Old July 11th 10, 07:30 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns
Nobammer[_2_]

And they talk like a faggot with a mouth full of ****.