mud guards 2005 MazdaSpeed?

Old March 24th 06, 10:50 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

Default mud guards 2005 MazdaSpeed?

Got a new black 2005 MazdaSpeed. Can't stand any more mud covered
sides. Living in a new housing zone, lots of mud from construction
trucks. Can't find any. Dealers of no help so far. Some say use 2004
for front, but none available for back because of some extra rear
plastic panel added to 2005 Speed version. What's the true scoop here.

Thanks,
Larry

Old March 24th 06, 11:29 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

"laocmo" > wrote in
oups.com:

> Got a new black 2005 MazdaSpeed. Can't stand any more mud covered
> sides. Living in a new housing zone, lots of mud from construction
> trucks. Can't find any. Dealers of no help so far. Some say use
> 2004 for front, but none available for back because of some extra
> rear plastic panel added to 2005 Speed version. What's the true
> scoop here.

Find a girl who's father owns a car wash, marry her, move close to car
wash, problem solved.

Damn, that was easy, who's next? ;-)

Old March 25th 06, 11:38 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

Called Black Mica I think. Looks pure black on a cloudy day but has
very small metalic flecks visible in the bright sunlight.

Old March 26th 06, 04:42 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

Yes, Nice! And don't forget the Black miatas are the fastest ones!

Chris
BBB

ups.com...

Old March 26th 06, 04:20 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

"Chris D'Agnolo" > wrote:

>Yes, Nice! And don't forget the Black miatas are the fastest ones!

to need to be detailed.

Leon

>Chris
>BBB
>
>"laocmo" > wrote in message
oups.com...
>> Called Black Mica I think. Looks pure black on a cloudy day but has
>> very small metalic flecks visible in the bright sunlight.

http://www.dommelen.net/miata
EXIT THE INTERSTATES (Jamie Jensen)
Old March 28th 06, 07:14 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

Ouch, can't argue that!

Chris
needingitagain99BBB
"Leon van Dommelen" > wrote in message
> "Chris D'Agnolo" > wrote:
>
>>Yes, Nice! And don't forget the Black miatas are the fastest ones!

> to need to be detailed.
>
> Leon
>
>>Chris
>>BBB