TITAN's HERE

Old December 26th 03, 08:55 PM

Default TITAN's HERE

You guys with collapsable Ford F-150's can now get a real truck!

Thanks,Ripper
We Need DEATH SQUADS in the USA to Get Rid of Terrorists AND Street
Gangs!

Old December 26th 03, 10:11 PM
George

Even though they would all score the same if there were an IQ test, I think
its more of the "birds of a feather" thing.
..

Old December 26th 03, 10:11 PM
George

Old December 26th 03, 10:30 PM
Lon Stowell

Actually what happens is that you get one of those AOL
CD's in the mail. On that CD is a label with your name
and address on it. As you sign up for AOL, you use that
name and address to get your AOL subscription. If you spell
your name wrong three times in a row, the AOL computers
set you up with a WebTV account.

Roughly 12/26/03 13:11, George's monkeys randomly typed:

--
Fan of the dumbest team in America.

Old December 26th 03, 10:30 PM
Lon Stowell

--
Fan of the dumbest team in America.

Old December 27th 03, 02:09 AM

You guys just can't take good news,or not bright enough to recognize it!