Tennessee-in is believin'!

Old February 2nd 08, 07:46 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Carl ROGÉRS

Default Tennessee-in is believin'!

Hi Viatologists,

Rhode Island isn't the only state whose northern tier's covered by the
Worldwide Highway Library. ...From the American Mid-South comes the state
of Tennessee:

http://worldwide-hwys.calrog.com
Photographs > Americas > United States > State Routes > Tennessee

With photographs stretching from Interstate 65, near the Kentucky border,
onwards west to the Mississippi River, we've got you covered. For an even
larger array of Tennessee photos, look no further than:

Photographs > Americas > United States > USA Federal Routes > Federal Routes
> Federal Route 51

Photographs > Americas > United States > USA Interstate Highways >
Interstates > Interstate 155

We're proud to be a Mid-South resource w/o the drawl and low SES. Enjoy!

Cheers,

Carl Rogers
"Adding human experience to transportology"
********
Calrog.com, Worldwide Highway Library:
http://worldwide-hwys.calrog.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
An integrated media arm in International Transportation Research. Has
served your home country and ninety-nine of its worldwide neighbours
since 2000, through Internet downstream and published works.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
********

Old February 2nd 08, 09:53 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Premier Bush

Carl Rogers wrote:
> We're proud to be a Mid-South resource w/o the drawl and low SES. Enjoy!

I guess you've never been to Germantown.

Old February 3rd 08, 12:07 AM posted to misc.transport.road, rec.autos.driving
Sherman L. Cahal

On Feb 2, 1:46 pm, "Carl Rogers" > wrote:
> Hi Viatologists,
>
> Rhode Island isn't the only state whose northern tier's covered by the
> Worldwide Highway Library. ...From the American Mid-South comes the state
> of Tennessee:

Just six photos?
Old February 3rd 08, 12:13 AM posted to misc.transport.road, rec.autos.driving

On Feb 2, 5:07*pm, "Sherman L. Cahal" > wrote:
> On Feb 2, 1:46 pm, "Carl Rogers" > wrote:
>
> > Hi Viatologists,

> > Rhode Island isn't the only state whose northern tier's covered by the
> > Worldwide Highway Library. *...From the American Mid-South comes the state
> > of Tennessee:

> Just six photos?

Six Photos!! Gee, I have more photos on Adam's Tenn photos page then
Carls!

Jason Ilyes
JPI
Lebanon, TN
Home of the Barrel
Old February 3rd 08, 02:38 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
EAST COAST HIVE MIND[_3_]

Sherman L. Cahal wrote:
> On Feb 2, 1:46 pm, "Carl Rogers" > wrote:
>> Hi Viatologists,
>>
>> Rhode Island isn't the only state whose northern tier's covered by the
>> Worldwide Highway Library. ...From the American Mid-South comes the state
>> of Tennessee:

> Just six photos?

There are more he
http://mryamamoto.topcities.com/tenn...nashville.html that's one
page of 5

and some more here
http://mryamamoto.topcities.com/tn-a...n-and-else.htm

and yet more here
http://www.gribblenation.com/tnpics/gallery

and some junction lists here
http://mryamamoto.50megs.com/tn-index.htm

--
Comrade Otto The Duke Of Yamamoto
http://mryamamoto.50megs.com
Old February 3rd 08, 06:19 AM posted to misc.transport.road, rec.autos.driving

On Feb 2, 9:48*pm, H.B. Elkins >
wrote:
> On Sat, 2 Feb 2008 15:13:10 -0800 (PST), wrote:
> >Six Photos!! Gee, I have more photos on Adam's Tenn photos page then
> >Carls!

> I have more photos than that of just one intersection, the US 45/45E/45W/51 and
> Purchase Parkway interchange in South Fulton, right at the Kentucky state line!
>
> --
> To reply by e-mail, remove the "restrictor plate"

To be exact, I have 16 TN photos on gribblenation.com/tnpics/gallery!!
Old February 3rd 08, 01:32 PM posted to misc.transport.road, rec.autos.driving
Gary V

On Feb 2, 6:07*pm, "Sherman L. Cahal" > wrote:
> On Feb 2, 1:46 pm, "Carl Rogers" > wrote:
>
> > Hi Viatologists,

> > Rhode Island isn't the only state whose northern tier's covered by the
> > Worldwide Highway Library. *...From the American Mid-South comes the state
> > of Tennessee:

> Just six photos?

You went and looked?
Old February 3rd 08, 10:34 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Andrew Tompkins

Gary V wrote:
> On Feb 2, 6:07 pm, "Sherman L. Cahal" > wrote:
>> On Feb 2, 1:46 pm, "Carl Rogers" > wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Viatologists,
>>> Rhode Island isn't the only state whose northern tier's covered by the
>>> Worldwide Highway Library. ...From the American Mid-South comes the state
>>> of Tennessee:

>> Just six photos?

> You went and looked?

Somebody has to. Gives us something real to complain about.

--
--Andy