rFactor - Multiple installs from one payment?

Old September 1st 05, 05:55 PM
Mitch_A

I dont believe they see the human on the track. They all cant be a Pedro
Rodriquez can they?? LOL.

Old September 1st 05, 07:09 PM
Mitch_A

R-Key is the replay... I havent tried a shift-r yet.

Old September 1st 05, 08:11 PM
Byron Forbes

"Praxiteles Democritus" > wrote in message

> I don't know...I set aggression to zero and I'm still getting smacked
> from behind a lot.

ditto - friggin annoying when you're in the middle of a good lap and BANG!
WTF are they (ISI) thinking? Un ****ing beleivable. And, it seems you can't
filter out the faster cars yet and you need to do well to get the faster
ones.

She's a weird old planet let me tell ya!

Anyway, just finished my first day with it and am now getting CTDs for
some reason - need some sleep - I'll check it out more tomorrow.

It looks promising but I remember saying this about GTR too. I just
don't know how in the **** you can release something like that!

Old September 2nd 05, 01:15 AM
Mitch_A

No you wouldnt Andrew. Trust me I spent loads of time in GTR and RFactor is
worse.

Mitch

"Andrew MacPherson" > Before you hit the "load track" button there's a tab
with

Old September 2nd 05, 01:42 AM
Praxiteles Democritus

On Thu, 01 Sep 2005 16:55:24 GMT, "Mitch_A" >
wrote:

>I dont believe they see the human on the track. They all cant be a Pedro
>Rodriquez can they?? LOL.

One word - patch!
Old September 2nd 05, 01:44 AM
Praxiteles Democritus

On Fri, 02 Sep 2005 00:15:21 GMT, "Mitch_A" >
wrote:

>No you wouldnt Andrew. Trust me I spent loads of time in GTR and RFactor is
>worse.
>
>Mitch

It's not the best interface but after spending a good part of the day
playing it the interface becomes second nature soon enough.
Old September 2nd 05, 03:19 AM
Steve Whitty

yeah doing good Mitch

to restart a race its the "Y" key.

the dev team knew this wasn't going to appeal to everyone. and knew there
would be some complaints about the purchase system. but hey, thats life.

cheers

steve

Old September 2nd 05, 03:47 AM
John Smith

this sucks, after a few years these guys could be gone and then we could be
S.O.L. I know there has to be a better way..