Reposts for barabing13 - File 01 of 95 - 40 Merc Stardust.jpg (0/1)

Old July 25th 07, 05:20 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos.oldtimers
Mike G[_2_] Mike G[_2_] is offline
Banned

Default Reposts for barabing13 - File 01 of 95 - 40 Merc Stardust.jpg (0/1)

Custom/Show Cars come in all styles and from many builders.
This batch will concentrate on famous cars and builders.
George Barris, Eldon Titus, John D'Agostino, "Big Daddy" Ed Roth, Darryl
Starbird and others.
Eldon Titus lived just up the road from me about 25 miles when I lived in
Kansas, the Voodoo Spider I got to see in Wichita Kansas at the Starbird
Show, I didn't get to see it finished because of moving to Texas.
After these I'll post custom Mercs and others that by their rights are just
as nice.
Some pictures I took myself in Kansas, some were taken by my many friends
on a.p.b.a., and some are web grabs.
There are many sizes, some are fuzzy, orry about that, but I got what I
could find.

Mike