I'm sick of hearing about law-abiding gun owners

Old January 7th 13, 03:18 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
John[_53_]

Default I'm sick of hearing about law-abiding gun owners

Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers wrote:

> Everybody in the country (except me of course) speeds and drives drunk
> and runs red lights. Three super-violent crimes that kill thousands
> of americans every year.
>
> Since everyone is a criminal we need to allow ALL adult citizens to
> have guns. That's what the constitution says - "shall not be
> infringed".

I'm sick of the fact that 3000 innocent children are murdered Everyday
in abortion clinics.
Old January 7th 13, 04:52 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Boo

On Sun, 06 Jan 2013 21:18:47 -0600, John wrote:

> Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers wrote:
>
>> Everybody in the country (except me of course) speeds and drives drunk
>> and runs red lights. Three super-violent crimes that kill thousands of
>> americans every year.
>>
>> Since everyone is a criminal we need to allow ALL adult citizens to
>> have guns. That's what the constitution says - "shall not be
>> infringed".

> I'm sick of the fact that 3000 innocent children are murdered Everyday
> in abortion clinics.

As young fetuses (or perhaps, not young for fetuses - towards 9 months,
whatever, depending) they have no vote.

Pass a law that they will have proxy voting by the Demonrat Party, I
believe *suddenly* they will be considered human by same... This is your
solution...

Only thing is, if the demographic of their parents is Republican, they
might not be so supported by the Party. Will they continue to vote
Demonrat, when they can make their own choices as adults? OTOH, Demonrats
are notorious for not looking too far into the future, when we're all
dayed....

Still, most aborted fetuses probably would have... become Demonrats. My
guess.. But some...

Maybe, Republicans, some, consider that in their support for whatever
laws.. Most fetuses, if allowed to live/grow, might be DemonRats in
their adult lives.

A fetus or baby can't do much. Can't vote, can't donate..

Given these limitations, perhaps abortion is not so bad? I do not know...

My own given middle name is "fetus". I *myself* was once a fetus.
(something I reveal here for the second time). This issue resonates with
me.

Whatever...

--
Boo Fetus Radley, II
Old January 7th 13, 05:00 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
bobo fizmarkian

On Sun, 06 Jan 2013 22:52:21 -0600, Boo wrote:

> On Sun, 06 Jan 2013 21:18:47 -0600, John wrote:
>
>> Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers wrote:
>>
>>> Everybody in the country (except me of course) speeds and drives drunk
>>> and runs red lights. Three super-violent crimes that kill thousands
>>> of americans every year.
>>>
>>> Since everyone is a criminal we need to allow ALL adult citizens to
>>> have guns. That's what the constitution says - "shall not be
>>> infringed".

>> I'm sick of the fact that 3000 innocent children are murdered Everyday
>> in abortion clinics.

> As young fetuses (or perhaps, not young for fetuses - towards 9 months,
> whatever, depending) they have no vote.
>
> Pass a law that they will have proxy voting by the Demonrat Party, I
> believe *suddenly* they will be considered human by same... This is
> your solution...
>
> Only thing is, if the demographic of their parents is Republican, they
> might not be so supported by the Party. Will they continue to vote
> Demonrat, when they can make their own choices as adults? OTOH,
> Demonrats are notorious for not looking too far into the future, when
> we're all dayed....
>
> Still, most aborted fetuses probably would have... become Demonrats. My
> guess.. But some...
>
> Maybe, Republicans, some, consider that in their support for whatever
> laws.. Most fetuses, if allowed to live/grow, might be DemonRats in
> their adult lives.
>
> A fetus or baby can't do much. Can't vote, can't donate..
>
> Given these limitations, perhaps abortion is not so bad? I do not
> know...
>
> My own given middle name is "fetus". I *myself* was once a fetus.
> (something I reveal here for the second time). This issue resonates with
> me.
>
> Whatever...

Not saying I was a fetus ever, but I once (for a friend) tried to start
an "ex-fetus" club. We got almost zero members. It's hard to overcome
the shame. I applaud your courage.

--
Bobo - (What's the Jive? Bird's alive!)
Old January 15th 13, 04:09 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc

On Jan 4, 9:30*pm, "SaPeIsMa" > wrote:

> When the double-nickel was dropped, speed increased, accidents fell..

No they didn't. They stayed the same because the change was done
gradually and cars were getting safer anyway and because of the war
on drunk driving.
Whats significant is that when we went to the 55, highway deaths
dropped 16%. Case closed
Old January 15th 13, 04:46 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Alan Baker

In article
>,
"Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers" > wrote:

> On Jan 4, 9:30*pm, "SaPeIsMa" > wrote:
>
> > When the double-nickel was dropped, speed increased, accidents fell..

> No they didn't. They stayed the same because the change was done

Yes. They did.

> gradually and cars were getting safer anyway and because of the war
> on drunk driving.
> Whats significant is that when we went to the 55, highway deaths
> dropped 16%. Case closed

Wrong. They changed the way the counting was done.

Facts.

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old January 15th 13, 05:54 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Tom $herman

Cross-posts snipped.

On 1/14/2013 10:46 PM, Alan Baker wrote:
> In article
> >,
> "Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers" > wrote:
>
>> On Jan 4, 9:30�pm, "SaPeIsMa" > wrote:
>>
>>> When the double-nickel was dropped, speed increased, accidents fell..

>> No they didn't. They stayed the same because the change was done

> Yes. They did.
>
>> gradually and cars were getting safer anyway and because of the war
>> on drunk driving.
>> Whats significant is that when we went to the 55, highway deaths
>> dropped 16%. Case closed

> Wrong. They changed the way the counting was done.
>
> Facts.

Uh, SADDAM does not do facts.

--
Tom $herman
Old January 15th 13, 06:58 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer[_8_]

**** 4 Brains spewed:

Proof that you are the stupidest piece of **** in this country is duly noted. You are also proof that the speed limits need to be much higher in order to thin out the heard of stupid ass septics like you - also duly noted.

Ref: http://www.statisticbrain.com/car-cr...-statistics-2/

> Whats significant is that when we went to the 55, highway deaths
>
> dropped 16%. Case closed

Yeah, and that's when the quality of everything in this nation went down the toilet - so that welfare guzzling, bon-bon slurping, judge judy watching trailer trash like you can live to reproduce.

Old January 15th 13, 08:13 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
RD Sandman[_3_]

"Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers" > wrote in
:

> On Jan 4, 9:30*pm, "SaPeIsMa" > wrote:
>
>> When the double-nickel was dropped, speed increased, accidents fell..

> No they didn't. They stayed the same because the change was done
> gradually and cars were getting safer anyway and because of the war
> on drunk driving.
> Whats significant is that when we went to the 55, highway deaths
> dropped 16%. Case closed

So did pedestrian deaths. Try explaining that one.

--
Sleep well, tonight.....

RD (The Sandman

If law school is so hard to get through....
how come there are so many lawyers?
Old January 15th 13, 08:19 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Harold Burton

In article >,
Marvin the Martian > wrote:

> On Thu, 03 Jan 2013 17:24:00 -0800, Alan Baker wrote:
>
> > In article
> > >,
> > "Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers" > wrote:
> >
> >> Everybody in the country (except me of course) speeds and drives drunk
> >> and runs red lights. Three super-violent crimes that kill thousands of
> >> americans every year.

> > I don't run red lights...
> >

> > ...I don't drive drunk.
> >
> > I DO ignore speed limits where they are obviously set too low.

> Most civil engineer don't know how to set speed limits.

Government flunkies sure don't!

> You have to
> figure in bank angles, visibility, even traffic distributions. I'm sure
> you're too stupid and just slam the peddal down.
>
> Sociopaths such as yourself shouldn't be allowed to drive. It should be
> required that police officers who stop you kick you in the belly until
> your guts come out your mouth.

Care for some cheese with that whine?

snicker
Old January 15th 13, 08:23 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Harold Burton

In article
>,
"Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers" > wrote:

> On Jan 4, 7:33*pm, Alan Baker > wrote:
> >

> > I'm smart enough to realize that studies have shown that the speeds that
> > most people drive are found to be reasonable when studied objectively...
> >
> > ...and most people speed.
> >
> > Amazingly, reasonable people don't need a sign to tell them to act

> > reasonably.
> >

> So why are nearly 100 people killed on our highways every day???

Because they're the unreasonable ones?

snicker