Investigators Reconstruct a Route That Led to 8 Deaths

Old August 4th 09, 10:34 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
gpsman

Default Investigators Reconstruct a Route That Led to 8 Deaths

Investigators Reconstruct a Route That Led to 8 Deaths
By AL BAKER
Published: August 2, 2009

The charred, twisted remains of a Ford minivan and two wrecked sport
utility vehicles. An abandoned cellphone. E-ZPass records.
Toxicological test results.

Those are among the most promising pieces of evidence for
investigators in an extraordinary quest to determine why a 36-year-old
mother from Long Island steered a vehicle full of children down the
wrong side of the Taconic State Parkway on July 26 and crashed head-on
into a sport utility vehicle carrying a father, his son and their
friend, all of Yonkers.

Eight days have passed since the crash, the deadliest traffic accident
in Westchester County in 75 years, claimed the lives of the minivan’s
driver, Diane Schuler, her daughter, three nieces and the three men
inside the S.U.V., a Chevy Trailblazer. Ms. Schuler’s 5-year-old son,
Bryan, survived.
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/03/ny...p=5&sq=&st=nyt
-----

- gpsman
Old August 5th 09, 05:22 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

gpsman > wrote in news:4d0e6ac3-af6d-4a38-84fd-
:

> Investigators Reconstruct a Route That Led to 8 Deaths
> By AL BAKER
> Published: August 2, 2009
>
> The charred, twisted remains of a Ford minivan and two wrecked sport
> utility vehicles. An abandoned cellphone. E-ZPass records.
> Toxicological test results.
>
> Those are among the most promising pieces of evidence for
> investigators in an extraordinary quest to determine why a 36-year-old
> mother from Long Island steered a vehicle full of children down the
> wrong side of the Taconic State Parkway on July 26 and crashed head-on
> into a sport utility vehicle carrying a father, his son and their
> friend, all of Yonkers.
>
> Eight days have passed since the crash, the deadliest traffic accident
> in Westchester County in 75 years, claimed the lives of the minivan’s
> driver, Diane Schuler, her daughter, three nieces and the three men
> inside the S.U.V., a Chevy Trailblazer. Ms. Schuler’s 5-year-old son,
> Bryan, survived.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/03/ny...p=5&sq=&st=nyt
> -----
>
> - gpsman

I remember this last week. So what's the story?. Was the bitch drunk or
using a cell like everybody thinks?
Old August 5th 09, 06:31 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
The Real Bev[_6_]

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:

> gpsman > wrote:
>
>> Investigators Reconstruct a Route That Led to 8 Deaths
>> By AL BAKER
>> Published: August 2, 2009
>>
>> The charred, twisted remains of a Ford minivan and two wrecked sport
>> utility vehicles. An abandoned cellphone. E-ZPass records.
>> Toxicological test results.
>>
>> Those are among the most promising pieces of evidence for
>> investigators in an extraordinary quest to determine why a 36-year-old
>> mother from Long Island steered a vehicle full of children down the
>> wrong side of the Taconic State Parkway on July 26 and crashed head-on
>> into a sport utility vehicle carrying a father, his son and their
>> friend, all of Yonkers.
>>
>> Eight days have passed since the crash, the deadliest traffic accident
>> in Westchester County in 75 years, claimed the lives of the minivan’s
>> driver, Diane Schuler, her daughter, three nieces and the three men
>> inside the S.U.V., a Chevy Trailblazer. Ms. Schuler’s 5-year-old son,
>> Bryan, survived.
>> http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/03/ny...p=5&sq=&st=nyt

> I remember this last week. So what's the story?. Was the bitch drunk or
> using a cell like everybody thinks?

Drunk plus pot. She left her cellphone at the rest stop. If she'd been using
it she might have crashed sooner at a lower speed.

Stupid cow couldn't have killed herself properly, she had to take people with
her.

--
Cheers, Bev
"When I was in college, the only job I could get was
Old August 5th 09, 11:57 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
necromancer - ECHM

SFB spewed:

>I remember this last week. So what's the story?. Was the bitch drunk or
>using a cell like I do every time I get behind the wheel?

Kid killer.

--
"Oh yeah. Well i've gone 3 1/2 years without a fatal crash
so i must be doing something right."

--Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend/laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE/
Speeders And Drunk Drivers Are Murderers (SADDAM), 9/24/2006

Ref: http://tinyurl.com/qdotr
Msg ID:
Old August 5th 09, 05:09 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking

Look at your **** all over the net, on all your posts. I bet you love to accuse people like your father did, Redneck!

Old August 5th 09, 06:37 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Ted \I survived Chappaquiddick\ Kennedy

On Aug 5, 12:09*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> "necromancer - ECHM" > wrote in messagenews:j9pi75hr8biv81r7btljf5v0drg027eoqf@4ax .com...
>

> > SFB spewed:

> >>I remember this last week. So what's the story?. Was the bitch drunk or
> >>using a cell like I do every time I get behind the wheel?

> > Kid killer.

> > --
> > "Oh yeah. *Well i've gone 3 1/2 years without a fatal crash
> > so i must be doing something right."

> > --Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend/laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE/
> > Speeders And Drunk Drivers Are Murderers (SADDAM), 9/24/2006

> > Ref:http://tinyurl.com/qdotr
> > Msg ID:

> Look at your **** all over the net, on all your posts. *I bet you love to accuse people like your father did, Redneck!

You wouldn't mind posting a URL, would you, to prove your assertion?

Didn't think you could. Keep dancing, k00k!

Old August 5th 09, 06:38 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Ted \I survived Chappaquiddick\ Kennedy

On Aug 5, 12:22*am, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> gpsman > wrote in news:4d0e6ac3-af6d-4a38-84fd-
> :
>

> > Investigators Reconstruct a Route That Led to 8 Deaths
> > By AL BAKER
> > Published: August 2, 2009

> > The charred, twisted remains of a Ford minivan and two wrecked sport
> > utility vehicles. An abandoned cellphone. E-ZPass records.
> > Toxicological test results.

> > Those are among the most promising pieces of evidence for
> > investigators in an extraordinary quest to determine why a 36-year-old
> > mother from Long Island steered a vehicle full of children down the
> > wrong side of the Taconic State Parkway on July 26 and crashed head-on
> > into a sport utility vehicle carrying a father, his son and their
> > friend, all of Yonkers.

> > Eight days have passed since the crash, the deadliest traffic accident
> > in Westchester County in 75 years, claimed the lives of the minivan’s
> > driver, Diane Schuler, her daughter, three nieces and the three men
> > inside the S.U.V., a Chevy Trailblazer. Ms. Schuler’s 5-year-old son,
> > Bryan, survived.
> >http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/03/ny...p=5&sq=&st=nyt
> > *-----

> > - gpsman

> I remember this last week. So what's the story?. Was the bitch drunk or
> using a cell like everybody thinks?

Who cares how Darwin claimed his prize?

Old August 6th 09, 05:18 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

The Real Bev > wrote in
:

> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>

>> I remember this last week. So what's the story?. Was the bitch drunk
>> or using a cell like everybody thinks?

> Drunk plus pot. She left her cellphone at the rest stop. If she'd
> been using it she might have crashed sooner at a lower speed.
>
> Stupid cow couldn't have killed herself properly, she had to take
> people with her.

What do you expect.? People are brainwashed by the evil media into thinking
reckless driving is cool.!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Old August 6th 09, 05:19 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking

<TedKennedyMurderedHisPregnantMistress.dwpj65@spam gourmet.com> wrote in
:

> On Aug 5, 12:22*am, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> > wrote:

>> I remember this last week. So what's the story?. Was the bitch drunk or
>> using a cell like everybody thinks?

> Who cares how Darwin claimed his prize?

What about the 7 ppl this ho took with her?

Old August 6th 09, 08:43 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
necromancer - ECHM[_4_]

SFB spewed:

>"Ted \"I survived Chappaquiddick\" Kennedy"
><TedKennedyMurderedHisPregnantMistress.dwpj65@spa mgourmet.com> wrote in
:

>> On Aug 5, 12:22*am, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
>> > wrote:

>>> I remember this last week. So what's the story?. Was the bitch drunk or
>>> using a cell like everybody thinks?

>> Who cares how Darwin claimed his prize?
>>

>What about the 7 ppl this ho took with her?

Sucks for them. Next case.

--

Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS admits to being a
flaming homosexual who uses sexual favors on judges to

"
> As opposed to you who sucks off the judge to get away
> with your crimes.
>
> Is that how you got away with 41 in a 25, speedie?

So you admit the judge was bribed?. Good - glad i
convinced you of that much anyway."

-- Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS - 7/13/09

Ref: http://tinyurl.com/njvw4s
MSG ID: