78 Silver Anniversay

Old June 26th 05, 07:56 AM
KMU

Default 78 Silver Anniversay

I just bought a 78 Silver Anniversay, anyone in here own one? I paid 5k for
it, and it has 131k miles. Going to do a complete body off frame restore.

Old June 27th 05, 04:01 AM
dave

My friend has one. His has been pretty reliable. He just got it
repainted and had new trailing arms put on. Hes had the motor built up a
bit.

Here is his email address : . Tell him Dave in
Illinois sent u. Hes a great guy and will help you with any questions
you have.

Old June 27th 05, 06:05 AM
KMU

thank u sir

link.net...

Old June 30th 05, 04:45 AM
Pete

I have a 78 SA too. I've had it since 1992. I've slowly rebuilt the
drivetrain. I think I gave around 5k for it. It still needs paint.

Kent
link.net...

Old July 1st 05, 01:42 PM
dave

wow..you got a good deal on that, even if it needs some work and paint.

Old July 1st 05, 02:55 PM
dave is a friggin idiot

Here is also a piece of work, dave, as he posted when he using
daveinillinois as his webtv nic

From: Daveinlllinois @webtv.net
Group: alt.discuss.clubs.public.chris=AD=ADtian.gays
Subject: im looking for a friend
Date: Mon, Jan 26, 2004, 6:13pm (PST+2)

Old July 3rd 05, 06:42 PM
An American Revolution

What the ****, dude, dont talk about that kind **** in here, go see a
shrink, I doubt we could help you.

oups.com...

From: Daveinlllinois @webtv.net
Group: alt.discuss.clubs.public.christian.gays
Date: Mon, Jan 26, 2004, 6:13pm (PST+2)
> im a single male no children but did lose one to God many years ago
> im a christian but have recently found myself fighting with
> homesexual demons in my mind i am around children often and worry
> about my feelings for them too id like someone other than my minister
> to discuss this situation with
> dave

E46 Windblocker - do they come in silver? Jason G BMW 0 December 5th 04 11:43 PM
silver gt Salmon Slayer Ford Mustang 0 November 25th 04 11:27 PM
1997 Monte Carlo LS, Silver w/Leather, Tints, CD/MP3, Alarm & more $3333 Ari Rayberg General 0 July 13th 04 06:59 PM