Rear Spindle / Bearing Tools - Used

Old August 8th 07, 04:15 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Koilmaker

Default Rear Spindle / Bearing Tools - Used

I would like to purchase used tools to rebuild my 72 Vette rear
spindles. I am looking for al of them - bushing flaring tool, spindle
setup tool, etc.

Please email me if you have any C3 Corvette specialty tools for sale -
used only

Thank You

Old August 8th 07, 03:05 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Tom in Missouri

You can find these frequently on eBay. Also, if you join a local club, the
local club often buys tools for the club that are a one-time use for the
average member.

Plus you frequently get help from other members who have used them and have
done the job before.

ups.com...

Old August 11th 07, 12:03 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Bob G.[_2_]

On Wed, 8 Aug 2007 10:05:37 -0400, "Tom in Missouri"
> wrote:

>You can find these frequently on eBay. Also, if you join a local club, the
>local club often buys tools for the club that are a one-time use for the
>average member.
>
>Plus you frequently get help from other members who have used them and have
>done the job before.

As Tom says there are many reasons for joing and being active in a
Local Corvette Club... I belong to two Clubs, and neither owns any
tools BUT the indivual members sure do and I have found loaning tools
to be quite common..and usually you can find all the technical help
from someone...

I am a lifetime member of the C3 Registry (www.C3VR.com) and if you
want info thats a very good source.. Never saw many tools for sale
however but then again I never check the for sale forums...

Lots of luck
Bob G.
64 72 & 98 Convertibles
76 & 79 Coupes
..

e30 rear wheel bearing Jack[_1_] BMW 4 September 30th 06 06:50 PM
Rear Wheel Bearing Scott Hughes Mazda 4 June 7th 06 01:01 AM
63 roadster-rear spindle bearing replacement? lib Corvette 1 October 17th 05 06:14 PM
Rear Bearing Installation Kent VW water cooled 10 March 26th 05 05:30 AM
C-4 Rear Bearing Hub Question Don B. Corvette 6 October 6th 04 03:30 PM