Recommend a mechanic near Portland, Oregon ??

Old March 15th 07, 09:19 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Mark[_13_]

Default Recommend a mechanic near Portland, Oregon ??

I've had some new shocks sitting in my garage (and you've put up with
some posts from me asking for installation help) and I'm realizing
that with all that's going on in my life, I may never get around to
installing them (would that all of life could be driving around with
the top down in 75deg. weather!). But I would love to get them on the
car so I can enjoy them.

Anybody got a recommendation for a mechanic in the Portland area (I
live on the west side, Aloha, but work in NW downtown - to the side of
the Pearl district)? I've got the parts, just need installation.

Thanks a heap!

Old March 16th 07, 02:02 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Craig Wagner

"Mark" > wrote:

>Anybody got a recommendation for a mechanic in the Portland area (I
>live on the west side, Aloha, but work in NW downtown - to the side of
>the Pearl district)? I've got the parts, just need installation.

You might want to check out the local club http://www.mthoodmiata.org. They have
a tech day a couple of times a year, you might even be able to get it done for
free.

Traffic pinball in Portland, Oregon MLOM Driving 16 January 20th 07 05:32 AM
F1C portland? Gary Simulators 2 November 25th 05 08:52 PM
Any anyone recommend a good / honest mechanic in Herndon, Northern VA area? TIA AirMan BMW 3 June 30th 05 11:47 PM
Great "Project" Bus FS Portland area Busahaulic VW air cooled 0 June 29th 05 03:04 AM
can anyone recommend a mechanic in s.e england allanr Alfa Romeo 5 June 8th 05 05:54 PM