Does an off road h-pipe increase horsepower

Old December 3rd 04, 06:18 AM
Nocares

Just weld or solder the hollow cat bodies over the straight pipe.

Old December 3rd 04, 06:21 AM
Nocares

Thats 100k miles not 11k. sorry.

Old December 3rd 04, 08:34 PM
351CJ

You better specify which lawnmowers you are talking about... I still have
a 5 horse two-stroke oil-mix gas, Craftsman lawnmower for trimming, it makes
many times more pollutants then my vehicles...

You lost your clutch because gutting your exhaust system robbed your LOW RPM
Torque, Hence you have had to slip the clutch more since your exhaust system
"modification"...

Oil Pipe [email protected] BMW 3 January 18th 05 10:18 PM
pipe to pipe temp muffler fix (91 integra gs) o. phooey Honda 3 January 5th 05 02:13 PM
pipe to pipe temp muffler fix (91 integra gs) o. phooey Honda 0 January 3rd 05 10:49 PM
Stainless b pipe? Patrick Moss Honda 0 December 8th 04 02:18 AM
Audi All Road reliability LIW Audi 2 November 3rd 04 08:39 PM