Latest it's is safe to make I-80 trek

Old September 25th 04, 06:02 AM
Barking Rats

In article >, "TF" >
wrote:

> PA to Oregon
>
> When does the snow start to fly, anyone?

You shouldn't have any problems in Utah, Nevada, Idaho, or Oregon this
time of year. After November 1st or so I'd pay stricter attention to the
forecasts.

Here's waving to ya - \||||

Owen
___
'67BB & '72BB
Old September 25th 04, 07:26 AM
TF

http://www.ihoz.com/I80.html

I'd pick up I-84 in Utah or thereabouts.
I'm having second thoughts.
There are a few 04's left and everyone seems to be literally giving them
away.
TF

Old September 25th 04, 07:26 AM
TF

Old September 25th 04, 07:28 AM
TF

"Barking Rats" > wrote in message
news
> In article >, "TF" >
> wrote:
>
> > PA to Oregon
> >
> > When does the snow start to fly, anyone?

> You shouldn't have any problems in Utah, Nevada, Idaho, or Oregon this
> time of year. After November 1st or so I'd pay stricter attention to the
> forecasts.
>
> Here's waving to ya - \||||
>
> Owen
> ___
> '67BB & '72BB

Thanks, but I may not do this after all.
It would likely have to be the second or third week of November and that
would be asking for trouble.
Plus, if I went then, I'd have to stay at folks for turkey day.
TF

Old September 25th 04, 07:28 AM
TF

Old September 25th 04, 04:09 PM
Dad

Let me know where they are "giving" them away, I could use another. I
checked on a few of the low ball adds and they "only had that one" or, "that
one only has 7,000 miles on it".
--
Dad
04 C5 CE Z51

Old September 25th 04, 04:09 PM
Dad

Old September 25th 04, 07:56 PM
TF

I actually don't mind a few miles to burn off some depreciation I don't want
to take, but 7K is pushing it.

As far as telling you where they are..uhuh, not until I'm driving one of em

TF

Old September 25th 04, 07:56 PM
TF

Old September 25th 04, 09:27 PM
Dad

I can't wait that long, you'll never do it. By the way there will always be
Mustangs that can and will beat a Corvette, some Hondas and Toyotas. Money
=speed, how fast do you want to buy?

--
Dad
04 C5 CE Z51