A Boy Named Hughes -- your parents must have really hated you

Old September 5th 07, 08:36 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_3012_]

Default A Boy Named Hughes -- your parents must have really hated you

There you go again, the little jealous coward. Who's only way to get
attention is to make a fool of it's self, using foul language, like it did
back in elementary school yard. But, too afraid to use it's name and
address, and take on responsibility like a grown up. Totally worthless!
Crawl back in your hole, like the rest of you low life queer, losers!
I'm just really curious as to who you think will believe your lies over
any responsible man, man enough to list his name and address here and in
every place I know of????? . And we're supposed to take the opinion of a
jealous, anonymous coward? Too afraid to use it's name and address, and take
on responsibility like a grown up. Totally worthless! Crawl back in your
hole, like the rest of you low life, losers!
Oh, and thanks for the ammunition to send abuse at COX and Teranews
block you and other low lifes that use databasix. :-) You've given me reason
to devote my energies to persuading Real News Servers to block everyone from
databasix, I know I've cost them millions in commercial revenues. :-)
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

"Cujo DeSockpuppet" > wrote in message

> Bill Hughes even gets laughed at by the people whom the senile **** claims
> to be defending. Truly sad.

A Boy Named Hughes -- In 1962, your parents didn't tell you about Cheater Slicks, and you couldn't read......... L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_3011_] Auto Photos 1 September 5th 07 09:09 AM
A Boy Named Hughes -- your parents must have really hated you L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_3007_] Auto Photos 0 September 5th 07 08:26 AM
WAKE UP, PARENTS! Ted Kennedy - President of DDDAMM (Drunk Driving Divers Against Mad Mothers) Driving 13 January 27th 07 12:39 AM
WAKE UP, PARENTS! MLOM Driving 0 January 22nd 07 01:28 PM
WAKE UP, PARENTS! Eeyore Driving 0 January 22nd 07 05:29 AM