Very Quiet - Not

Old May 23rd 10, 09:55 AM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Dave Savage[_3_]

Default Very Quiet - Not

This group's gone a bit quiet !

Anyone going to Santa Pod for The Main Event (feel the noise !!).

Dave S.... (about to use new barbie for the 1st time - wish me luck).

Old May 23rd 10, 10:16 AM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Catman

Dave Savage wrote:
> This group's gone a bit quiet !

Yep

> Anyone going to Santa Pod for The Main Event (feel the noise !!).

Nope

> Dave S.... (about to use new barbie for the 1st time - wish me luck).

Bloody hell What are you cooking? An ox?

116 Giulietta 3.0l Sprint 1.7 GTV TS GT 3.2 V6
Triumph Sprint ST 1050: It's blue, see.
www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk
Old May 23rd 10, 11:30 AM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
R C Nesbit

Dave Savage spoke:
> This group's gone a bit quiet !

I thought that - probably because I'm spending spare time on UKRW

I wonder if a marinised[1] 1.9JTD would make a useful narrowboat power
plant?

[1] Whatever that means.

--
Rob Pearson
156 1.9jtd sportwagon (now)

Old May 23rd 10, 01:09 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
SteveH[_2_]

R C Nesbit > wrote:

> I wonder if a marinised[1] 1.9JTD would make a useful narrowboat power
> plant?

No.

> [1] Whatever that means.

Means it has been fecked about with so it's happy to sit at low constant
revs all day long.
--
SteveH

Sure is Quiet... user Jeep 3 July 14th 07 06:55 PM
So quiet in here. pop.iprimus.com.au VW air cooled 7 July 4th 07 09:34 PM
All quiet on the 159 front? Stephen Poley Alfa Romeo 12 December 11th 05 01:06 AM
Sure is quiet here bob VW air cooled 37 November 8th 04 06:44 AM
Awfully quiet around here.... Chris D'Agnolo Mazda 9 October 9th 04 03:14 PM