Bitch w 12 license suspensions crashes and kills two children

Old August 4th 09, 04:36 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

Default Bitch w 12 license suspensions crashes and kills two children

"necromancer - ECHM" > wrote
in message ...
> On Thu, 30 Jul 2009 13:57:31 -0700 (PDT), Kyle Schwitters
> > wrote:
>
>>At least there's no evidence the little lady was texting while at the
>>wheel.
>>
>>I'd give her 40 hours of community service and put her back on the
>>road, to get on with her life.

> And I'd suspend the 40 hours of community service since she cleaned up
> the mess she made in the gene pool - provided that she doesn't make
> anymore, "deposits," into said gene pool.
>
>>No big deal, folks. Trust me.

> True. No big deal, nothing of worth lose. Keep moving, folks. Nothing
> to see here.
>
> --
> Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS (a.k.a. SFB) admits to being
> a deadly speeder, psychopath and criminal coddler:
>
> "> Have you ever driven a car faster than the legal speed limit?
>
> Yes, but never deliberately. In fact i got a speeding ticket about 5
> years ago for doing 41 in a 25. I just about kicked the cops teeth in
> cause i was sure he was lying. No way the SL on this wide open
> stretch could be 25, i thought."
>
> Pride of America (c.k.a. Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend/
> laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE/Speeders And Drunk Drivers
> Are Murderers (SADDAM)), 10/3/2002
> http://tinyurl.com/5u4wg
>
> Proof that POA is LBMHB/lbVH/SADDAM:
> See the following: http://tinyurl.com/ahphj

oh you meant your ****ing redneck pool ? don't worry it will be gone by
20-50 millions very soon, you don't know that do you dumbass? how and who
will do this **** to you? your own **** of course. "one world gov"

Old August 4th 09, 06:02 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

"Ted "I survived Chappaquiddick" Kennedy"
<TedKennedyMurderedHisPregnantMistress.dwpj65@spam gourmet.com> wrote in
message
On Aug 4, 12:45 am, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> "necromancer - ECHM"
> rg>
> wrote in messagenews:dlie75158ogeog92uo59vf6kk6shnvr3ds@4ax .com...
>

> > On Mon, 3 Aug 2009 12:50:12 -0700 (PDT), Osama Bin Kennedy
> > > wrote:

> >>Yah know, I was just thinking about this "moron/sub-moron" thing, and
> >>I'm having some difficulties frittering it out. Sorta like the
> >>conversation I had some coworkers a few weeks back regarding "turning
> >>the air conditioner up/down" with respect to the temperature. Ended up
> >>getting everyone else (particularly my boss's boss) started in a big
> >>argument over the subject, then left the room to let 'em hash it out,
> >>but I digress. :-)

> >>Usually when you prefix a word with "sub" it's to indicate something
> >>isn't quite up to snuff; hence "sub-par". So in this case, does sub-
> >>moron mean the person is the moron of morons, or that they are a moron
> >>in training, and need a moron master to help them through their
> >>apprenticeship?

> >>Sorry, my head hurts now. :-)

> > Given that it is SFB we are referring to, it means the moron of
> > morons. :-P

> > --
> > Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS shows us what
> > an idiot it is yet again:

> > "Idiot. District attorneys are considered part of the police force."

> > --Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS, 7/30/07
> > Ref:http://tinyurl.com/24a2f5
> > Msg ID: . net

> A good example of sub-moron is >>> "necromancer"
>
> he is too stupid to figure out that his flock is trapped, they can't pull
> their heads out of repuke's asses. Sub-moron in this case means "below or
> under" a regular type of moron, "lower IQ than a moron, lower in
> everything" even in humanity.

>While your screeds are normally incoherent and illogical, they are at
>least usually grammatically correct, unlike in this case. Man, yer
>buttons must really be pressed!

It has something to do with your sub-moron IQ. I was just trying to see
what's in your moronic brain to see if you can digest a little **** or not.

Old August 4th 09, 07:37 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

"Ted "I survived Chappaquiddick" Kennedy"
<TedKennedyMurderedHisPregnantMistress.dwpj65@spam gourmet.com> wrote in
message
On Aug 4, 11:36 am, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> "necromancer - ECHM" > wrote
> in messagenews:tqfa75hc3p3k99d9nbg3ldahn5kg60jjto@4ax .com...
>

> > On Thu, 30 Jul 2009 13:57:31 -0700 (PDT), Kyle Schwitters
> > > wrote:

> >>At least there's no evidence the little lady was texting while at the
> >>wheel.

> >>I'd give her 40 hours of community service and put her back on the
> >>road, to get on with her life.

> > And I'd suspend the 40 hours of community service since she cleaned up
> > the mess she made in the gene pool - provided that she doesn't make
> > anymore, "deposits," into said gene pool.

> >>No big deal, folks. Trust me.

> > True. No big deal, nothing of worth lose. Keep moving, folks. Nothing
> > to see here.

> > --
> > Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS (a.k.a. SFB) admits to being
> > a deadly speeder, psychopath and criminal coddler:

> > "> Have you ever driven a car faster than the legal speed limit?

> > Yes, but never deliberately. In fact i got a speeding ticket about 5
> > years ago for doing 41 in a 25. I just about kicked the cops teeth in
> > cause i was sure he was lying. No way the SL on this wide open
> > stretch could be 25, i thought."

> > Pride of America (c.k.a. Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend/
> > laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE/Speeders And Drunk Drivers
> > Are Murderers (SADDAM)), 10/3/2002
> >http://tinyurl.com/5u4wg

> > Proof that POA is LBMHB/lbVH/SADDAM:
> > See the following:http://tinyurl.com/ahphj

> oh you meant your ****ing redneck pool ? don't worry it will be gone by
> 20-50 millions very soon, you don't know that do you dumbass? how and who
> will do this **** to you? your own **** of course. "one world gov"

> Looks like someone pushed yer buttons, moron.

Looks like the sub-moron don't get it...heehee.........

Old August 4th 09, 09:10 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Ted \I survived Chappaquiddick\ Kennedy

On Aug 4, 1:02*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"

Old August 5th 09, 07:58 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

"necromancer - ECHM" rg> wrote in message ...
> SFB spewed:
>
>>It has something to do with your sub-moron IQ. I was just trying to see
>>what's in your moronic brain to see if you can digest a little **** or not.

> Keep your fantasies to yourself, sub-moron pervert.

Don't copy my word you stupid jerk.

Old August 5th 09, 07:59 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking

Bull****, you guys mistyped million times, I never raised a voice. Look at these sub-morons trying to look smart...heehee.....

Old August 5th 09, 08:03 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

"Ted "I survived Chappaquiddick" Kennedy" <TedKennedyMurderedHisPregnantMistress.dwpj65@spam gourmet.com> wrote in message ...
On Aug 4, 1:02 pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> "Ted "I survived Chappaquiddick" Kennedy"
> <TedKennedyMurderedHisPregnantMistress.dwp...@spam gourmet.com> wrote in
> On Aug 4, 12:45 am, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
>

> > wrote:
> > "necromancer - ECHM"
> > rg>
> > wrote in messagenews:dlie75158ogeog92uo59vf6kk6shnvr3ds@4ax .com...

> > > On Mon, 3 Aug 2009 12:50:12 -0700 (PDT), Osama Bin Kennedy

> > > Given that it is SFB we are referring to, it means the moron of
> > > morons. :-P

> > > --
> > > Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS shows us what
> > > an idiot it is yet again:

> > > "Idiot. District attorneys are considered part of the police force."

> > > --Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS, 7/30/07
> > > Ref:http://tinyurl.com/24a2f5
> > > Msg ID: . net

> > A good example of sub-moron is >>> "necromancer"

> > he is too stupid to figure out that his flock is trapped, they can't pull
> > their heads out of repuke's asses. Sub-moron in this case means "below or
> > under" a regular type of moron, "lower IQ than a moron, lower in
> > everything" even in humanity.
> >While your screeds are normally incoherent and illogical, they are at
> >least usually grammatically correct, unlike in this case. Man, yer
> >buttons must really be pressed!

> It has something to do with your sub-moron IQ. I was just trying to see
> what's in your moronic brain to see if you can digest a little **** or not.

>Digest a little **** or not? Hey fruitcake; you seem to be projecting
>your homosexual fantasies again. We don't need to know what you're
>doing with your poo after you've rendered your services at the bath
>house.

whatever blabla.... all you want, you can keep your gibbering to yourself punk!

I was wondering why your mom and daddy can't find you a better name? Why they gave you a name of Women's Breath?

You might as well have a name of my dick, it would sound like a man, don't you think Punk?

Old August 5th 09, 08:06 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

"necromancer - ECHM" rg> wrote in message ...
> SFB spewed:
>

>>"necromancer - ECHM" rg>
>>wrote in message ...
>>> SFB spewed:

>>> <YAWN>
>>>
>>> You were saying something, sub-moron?
>>>
>>> --
>>> "Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS," indicates that
>>> it is regularly involved in hit and run accidents:
>>>
>>> "It just makes it easier for someone to see and remember
>>> your plate if you're involved in a hit-and-run"
>>>
>>> --"Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS," 4/12/07
>>> Ref: http://snipurl.com/1gjtg
>>> Msg ID:

>>Yup! to a flock of sub-morons...heehee......

> We know you talk to yourself.

Really sucker? so why you're responding to me then Punky Redneck?

> --
> Aunt Judy demonstrates its lack of understanding
> of the concept of "</killfile>," and "<killfile>,"
> and what a "thread," is:
>
> "Now that takes nerve. You claim to killfile
> me TWICE in the same thread and you expect
> people to take you seriously???"
>
> Ref: http://tinyurl.com/r5qp9

And why you keep the **** above after your post every time?

Do you know you wasted the public bandwidth?

Old August 5th 09, 11:17 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
necromancer - ECHM

SFB spewed:

>And why you keep the **** above after your post every time?

Because it ****es you off, obviously. And also to show the rest of the
group that you are a hypocrite.

>Do you know you wasted the public bandwidth?

So, whatch'ya gonna do about it? Report me to google?

HAR!! HAR!! HAR!!!!!

--
S&DDAM admits to putting others in danger with its beater:

"Foot pumps are a joke. I had one once and since the piston only moves like
2 inches it took 50 pumps to raise the pressure by one psi. Go with the
hand pumps where the piston moves around 15 inches. One of my tires has
exposed cords and i have to pump it up every week. "

--Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS, 3/6/08
Ref: http://tinyurl.com/yvrmhl
Msg ID:
Old August 5th 09, 04:21 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Ted \I survived Chappaquiddick\ Kennedy

On Aug 5, 2:59*am, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> "necromancer - ECHM" rg> wrote in messagenews:2cbh7557h68g8vkoa9gor5oi43p2cqgvpj@4ax .com...
>
> > On Tue, 4 Aug 2009 05:50:40 -0700 (PDT), "Ted \"I survived
> > Chappaquiddick\" Kennedy"
> > <TedKennedyMurderedHisPregnantMistress.dwp...@spam gourmet.com> wrote:

> >>While your screeds are normally incoherent and illogical, they are at
> >>least usually grammatically correct,

> > Since when???

> >>unlike in this case. Man, yer
> >>buttons must really be pressed!

> > Let's keep on pressing. it should be spectacular when it finally blose
> > a fuse.... *:-D

> Bull****, you guys mistyped million times, I never raised a voice. *Look at these sub-morons trying to look smart...heehee.....

Cite? As usual, you lose again.