Criminal coddling is alive and well around the world.

Old December 5th 05, 11:31 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

Default Criminal coddling is alive and well around the world.

This guy starts a street race with the guy next to him and
they reach 130km/h in a 50 zone. (80mph in a 30). He hits
a woman's car (that was acting legally) and she dies.
The penalty?

Two years' jail with leave to apply for home detention (ie. you
serve your sentence in the comfort of your own home, with
an electronic ankle bracelet to detect if you leave it), and
3 years disqualification from driving.

The guy is 38 years old.. if he hasn't learned by now, he
won't have learned by the age of 41 ! There should be
permanent loss of licence, and a minimum 7-year
sentence, if not 14.

Even worse, the people responsible for our new anti-
boyracer legislation (stipulating a maximum jail sentence
of 5 years for this offence) are touting it as a victory
for this legislation. Sigh.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/search/sto...8283027AF1010F

Old December 6th 05, 12:23 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics

Old Wolf wrote:
> This guy starts a street race with the guy next to him and
> they reach 130km/h in a 50 zone. (80mph in a 30). He hits
> a woman's car (that was acting legally) and she dies.
> The penalty?
>
> Two years' jail with leave to apply for home detention (ie. you
> serve your sentence in the comfort of your own home, with
> an electronic ankle bracelet to detect if you leave it), and
> 3 years disqualification from driving.
>
> The guy is 38 years old.. if he hasn't learned by now, he
> won't have learned by the age of 41 ! There should be
> permanent loss of licence, and a minimum 7-year
> sentence, if not 14.
>
> Even worse, the people responsible for our new anti-
> boyracer legislation (stipulating a maximum jail sentence
> of 5 years for this offence) are touting it as a victory
> for this legislation. Sigh.
>
> http://www.nzherald.co.nz/search/sto...8283027AF1010F

You're too soft. This should be life wo parole, absolutey. Doing 80
in a 30 is the action of a psychopath with no conception of right and
wrong.

Old December 6th 05, 12:39 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> Old Wolf wrote:
> > This guy starts a street race with the guy next to him and
> > they reach 130km/h in a 50 zone. (80mph in a 30). He hits
> > a woman's car (that was acting legally) and she dies.
> > The penalty?
> >
> > Two years' jail with leave to apply for home detention (ie. you
> > serve your sentence in the comfort of your own home, with
> > an electronic ankle bracelet to detect if you leave it), and
> > 3 years disqualification from driving.
> >
> > The guy is 38 years old.. if he hasn't learned by now, he
> > won't have learned by the age of 41 ! There should be
> > permanent loss of licence, and a minimum 7-year
> > sentence, if not 14.
> >
> > Even worse, the people responsible for our new anti-
> > boyracer legislation (stipulating a maximum jail sentence
> > of 5 years for this offence) are touting it as a victory
> > for this legislation. Sigh.
> >
> > http://www.nzherald.co.nz/search/sto...8283027AF1010F

> You're too soft. This should be life wo parole, absolutey. Doing 80
> in a 30 is the action of a psychopath with no conception of right and
> wrong.

This coming from a "safety expert" who believes he has the right to
throw objects at other vehicles? ROTFLMAO.

Old December 10th 05, 01:05 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend:

> You're too soft. This should be life wo parole, absolutey. Doing 80
> in a 30 is the action of a psychopath with no conception of right and
> wrong.

So'zzz doing 41 in a 25 school zone while the little rug rats are
walking home. Youse seem to have no problem wit doing dat, motha ****a.