rasFactor

Old September 4th 05, 09:57 PM
Tony Rickard

Default rasFactor

What do you think guys, the evolution of a whole new rascar...

....rasFactor

A new sim and a whole new start.

Imagine it now, Fisher & Simmons hand in hand dancing in meadows... er
well maybe not but it could be some good fun and ras does seem to be
buzzing again these last few days. Any takers (and any servers?)

Cheers
Tony
Old September 4th 05, 10:16 PM
David G Fisher

"Tony Rickard" > wrote in message
.uk...
> What do you think guys, the evolution of a whole new rascar...
>
> ...rasFactor
>
> A new sim and a whole new start.
>
> Imagine it now, Fisher & Simmons hand in hand dancing in meadows... er
> well maybe not but it could be some good fun and ras does seem to be
> buzzing again these last few days. Any takers (and any servers?)
>
> Cheers
> Tony

That's what we had planned (er, most of your post) since interest in N2003
died out. Might be time to get things rolling.

--
David G Fisher

Old September 4th 05, 10:34 PM
Neil Charlton

I'm up for it - needs to be open-wheelers for me though.

Regards

Old September 4th 05, 11:49 PM
reggie white

ill be there
Old September 5th 05, 12:05 AM
Tony Rickard

reggie white wrote:
> ill be there

Is that ill as in ill-conceived?
Old September 5th 05, 01:22 AM
Jan Verschueren

"Tony Rickard" wrote...
> <snip>

Bart is up for it (server), I'm not.

I am willing to put up with ISI multiplayer, but not when it means using
fantasy cars/tracks. And Saturday nights I now run V8Thunder (<-- possibly
the cleanest and most "stock car" of the stock car series available on a
European time frame)..

Jan.
=---

Old September 5th 05, 02:17 AM
David G Fisher

"Jan Verschueren" > wrote in message
> "Tony Rickard" wrote...
>> <snip>

> Bart is up for it (server), I'm not.
>
> I am willing to put up with ISI multiplayer, but not when it means using
> fantasy cars/tracks. > Jan.
> =---

The multiplayer is now superb. Just ran the F3 mod and it was smooth as
silk. Every race I've been so far (and I'm just jumping in servers) has been
excellent. Contact can made without being knocked into hyperspace too.
--
David G Fisher

Old September 5th 05, 03:56 AM
David G Fisher

"David G Fisher" > wrote in message

> "Jan Verschueren" > wrote in message
>> "Tony Rickard" wrote...
>>> <snip>

>> Bart is up for it (server), I'm not.
>>
>> I am willing to put up with ISI multiplayer, but not when it means using
>> fantasy cars/tracks. > Jan.
>> =---

> The multiplayer is now superb. Just ran the F3 mod and it was smooth as
> silk. Every race I've been so far (and I'm just jumping in servers) has
> been excellent. Contact can made without being knocked into hyperspace
> too.
> --
> David G Fisher

Post #12 in this thread has a short video of a 30 car F3 race.
http://forum.rscnet.org/showthread.php?t=222057
--
David G Fisher

Old September 5th 05, 07:25 AM
whooo

David G Fisher wrote:
> "David G Fisher" > wrote in message
>
>>"Jan Verschueren" > wrote in message
>>
>>>"Tony Rickard" wrote...

>>>Bart is up for it (server), I'm not.
>>>
>>>I am willing to put up with ISI multiplayer, but not when it means using
>>>fantasy cars/tracks. > Jan.
>>>=---

>>The multiplayer is now superb. Just ran the F3 mod and it was smooth as
>>silk. Every race I've been so far (and I'm just jumping in servers) has
>>been excellent. Contact can made without being knocked into hyperspace
>>too.
>>--
>>David G Fisher

> Post #12 in this thread has a short video of a 30 car F3 race.
> http://forum.rscnet.org/showthread.php?t=222057

Incredible!
Old September 5th 05, 07:28 AM
whooo

Jan Verschueren wrote:
> "Tony Rickard" wrote...
>
>><snip>

> Bart is up for it (server), I'm not.
>
> I am willing to put up with ISI multiplayer, but not when it means using
> fantasy cars/tracks.

Sounds like stupid snobbery! The tracks may be fantasy, but they are
really well designed, classics. Won't be long before they are converted
over to other sims.