Racing Legends cancelled.

Old August 22nd 05, 08:17 PM
redTed

>> I'm basing it on nearly 5 years of sod all apart from a few decent
>> renders
>> that any 3D Max amateur could pull off.
>> It just happened that "reg the veg" rekindled my dislike for being
>> bull****ted.
>> So where are "they" up to with the sim of the century, then ? Or is it
>> top
>> secret bollox ?
>>
>> All the best
>>
>> Red

> So after 5 years work (it's been 3 really) they are just going to give
> up after selling their house to fund it?
>
> What is it to you if it never comes out? How have you been harmed?
>
> There are more important things to worry about
>
> Ash

I don't care about them, their house or their vapourware. I do care about
the cat, though, and am truly sorry about that.
Seriously, the slagging I took on here over this issue still rankles and I'm
not at all surprised to see that all my original detractors have
mysteriously vanished into cyberspace.
Now I see users who claim they were around in 2001 using different monikers
to hide their embarrassment.

Old August 22nd 05, 09:32 PM
Gregor Veble

You're really trying hard, aren't you. No means no, simple as that

Old August 22nd 05, 09:34 PM
Gregor Veble

Ssssshhh... speak not of them goats, must everyone know?

Old August 22nd 05, 09:50 PM
redTed

"Gregor Veble" > wrote in message
> You're really trying hard, aren't you. No means no, simple as that

Not really. I can do much better than this.
More to the point, are you trying hard ?

Old August 22nd 05, 10:54 PM
Gregor Veble

"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."

Old August 22nd 05, 11:14 PM
redTed

"Gregor Veble" > wrote in message
> "No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."

Not exactly the motto I envisioned for Racing Legends.

Old August 22nd 05, 11:39 PM
whooo

redTed wrote:

>>>Are you this silly in real life or is it just your online persona ?

>>Don't try and pontificate your way out of it, boy. Just put your real name
>>to your accusation or withdraw it. Saying stuff like that from behind a
>>pseudonym just marks you out as a coward who is too scared to stand by
>>what he says.

> Unless you are their solicitor I'll refrain from giving someone called
> "whooo" and the rest of Usenet my real name, but in the unlikely event your
> buddies "the West boys" contact me, I'll gladly provide real details for the
> forthcoming libel case.
> You do realise you're looking like a real dick here, don't you ?

Why wait for them to contact little you? Just contacted them with your
accusation and details. Don't forget to tell them you libelled then on RAS.
Old August 22nd 05, 11:53 PM
redTed

>> Unless you are their solicitor I'll refrain from giving someone called
>> "whooo" and the rest of Usenet my real name, but in the unlikely event
>> your buddies "the West boys" contact me, I'll gladly provide real details
>> for the forthcoming libel case.
>> You do realise you're looking like a real dick here, don't you ?

> Why wait for them to contact little you? Just contacted them with your
> accusation and details. Don't forget to tell them you libelled then on
> RAS.

Even better, why don't I just fine myself a couple of grand and send them
the money ?
Mork calling Orson, come in Orson.

Old August 23rd 05, 12:02 AM
whooo

redTed wrote:
>>>Unless you are their solicitor I'll refrain from giving someone called
>>>"whooo" and the rest of Usenet my real name, but in the unlikely event
>>>your buddies "the West boys" contact me, I'll gladly provide real details
>>>for the forthcoming libel case.
>>>You do realise you're looking like a real dick here, don't you ?

>>Why wait for them to contact little you? Just contacted them with your
>>accusation and details. Don't forget to tell them you libelled then on
>>RAS.

> Even better, why don't I just fine myself a couple of grand and send them
> the money ?
> Mork calling Orson, come in Orson.

E-mail me your details and I will pass the on.
Old August 23rd 05, 01:38 AM
Tiny Lund

"reggie white" > wrote in message
> The West Brothers have announced what most of us already knew. Racing
> Legends is officially cancelled.

NO! NO! What am I going to do with my 200 Racing Legends T-shirts?