Unlocking cars in Rfactor

Old September 14th 05, 05:59 AM
gcorrigan

Default Unlocking cars in Rfactor

Just purchased (a little late ,so might have missed the threads).

Can I "unlock" the cars without purchasing or playing the series. Im
not interested in that, just want to drive the better cars now in AI
mode only..

is there a way please guys?

sorry if the thread was already covered.

cheers

TIA

Glenn
Old September 14th 05, 06:10 AM
Mitch_A

Start up a test session and in the chat window type ISI_BABYFACTORY

Mitch

Old September 14th 05, 06:38 AM
gcorrigan

Two words for you Mitch.................Bloody Legend!!

Thanks mate

Cheers

Glenn

Old September 17th 05, 03:30 PM
Rolf Wesemann

I have a decent problem: I cannot chat. I see the window, click inside and
it is impossible to add text.
I think, I have to edit some lines, but don't know where and what.

Can someone help me out?

Rolf

Old September 17th 05, 11:06 PM
Peter

On Sat, 17 Sep 2005 16:30:10 +0200, "Rolf Wesemann"
> wrote:

>I have a decent problem: I cannot chat. I see the window, click inside and
>it is impossible to add text.
>I think, I have to edit some lines, but don't know where and what.
>
>Can someone help me out?
>
>Rolf

You have to click in the dark coloured bar at the bottom of the chat
window, that's where you enter text.

Peter

Old September 18th 05, 12:44 AM
Dave Henrie

Peter > wrote in
:

>>I have a decent problem: I cannot chat. I see the window, click inside
>>and it is impossible to add text.
>>I think, I have to edit some lines, but don't know where and what.
>>
>>Can someone help me out?
>>
>>Rolf
>>

> You have to click in the dark coloured bar at the bottom of the chat
> window, that's where you enter text.
>
> Peter

Ya know...for a bunch of computer savvy types WE are all supposed to
be, I've seen this question in every forum I've looked at. It may go down
in ISI lore right next to the pitlane speed limiter button.

dave henrie

rFactor review Tony Rickard Simulators 66 September 7th 05 06:22 PM
The dangers of DRLs 223rem Driving 399 July 25th 05 11:28 PM
YOU CAN'T DRIVE TOO SLOW Laura Bush murdered her boy friend Driving 93 April 21st 05 10:34 AM
Women driven cars aniram General 43 April 8th 04 06:51 AM
Dream Cars, The Best Cars in the World Rare Old Things Antique cars 0 February 14th 04 05:38 AM