Help me Buy My Dream Car

Old January 6th 06, 07:19 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

Default Help me Buy My Dream Car

History

Help Me Buy My Hummer is a website that was thought up by 29 year old
Graphic Designer Sasha Vatoff from Sydney, Australia. After following
the internet fads over the past few years and recently with the viral
concepts that were being emailed to him he came up with the idea to
take the online advertising onto the road physically. Imagine making a
Million Dollars off one simple website idea. What do you get for your
investment?, a logo on a website with thousands of others. Now imagine
taking it one step further and not only generating traffic to your
website, but actually having your logo driving around in Traffic with
all of them stuck on every area of the Hummer H2.
Now that ideas like The Million Dollar Homepage are over this is tipped
to be the next internet idea that is fast picking up pace.

Goal

Sasha is aiming to raise $200,000USD to purchase a new Hummer H2.
Unlike other website's that popped up online recently asking for pixel
purchasing i am actually taking it one step further and putting the
logos and images purchased on the actual vehicle for one year when the
goal is reached. The left over money from the purchase will be donated
to charity.

www.helpmebuymydreamcar.com

Old January 6th 06, 12:56 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

wrote:
> History
>
> Help Me Buy My Hummer is a website that was thought up by 29 year old
> Graphic Designer Sasha Vatoff from Sydney, Australia. After following
> the internet fads over the past few years and recently with the viral
> concepts that were being emailed to him he came up with the idea to
> take the online advertising onto the road physically. Imagine making a
> Million Dollars off one simple website idea. What do you get for your
> investment?, a logo on a website with thousands of others. Now imagine
> taking it one step further and not only generating traffic to your
> website, but actually having your logo driving around in Traffic with
> all of them stuck on every area of the Hummer H2.
> Now that ideas like The Million Dollar Homepage are over this is tipped
> to be the next internet idea that is fast picking up pace.
>
> Goal
>
> Sasha is aiming to raise $200,000USD to purchase a new Hummer H2.
> Unlike other website's that popped up online recently asking for pixel
> purchasing i am actually taking it one step further and putting the
> logos and images purchased on the actual vehicle for one year when the
> goal is reached. The left over money from the purchase will be donated
> to charity.

www.helpmebuymydreamcar.com

If your dream car is a Hummer H2, I am proud to not be contributing
toward the fulfillment of your dream.

nate

Old January 6th 06, 03:39 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

Get a job!

Old January 6th 06, 04:10 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

Someone had better wake you up if an H2 is your dream car.

Old January 6th 06, 05:55 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

<this reply has been modified in the following manner:>
<link broken and censored>

, > was motivated to say this in rec.autos.driving
on 5 Jan 2006 23:19:03 -0800:

> w.hel amcar.com

No.

* *P * L * O * N * K * *
Old January 10th 06, 08:16 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

N8N wrote:
> wrote:
> > History
> >
> > Help Me Buy My Hummer is a website that was thought up by 29 year old
> > Graphic Designer Sasha Vatoff from Sydney, Australia. After following
> > the internet fads over the past few years and recently with the viral
> > concepts that were being emailed to him he came up with the idea to
> > take the online advertising onto the road physically. Imagine making a
> > Million Dollars off one simple website idea. What do you get for your
> > investment?, a logo on a website with thousands of others. Now imagine
> > taking it one step further and not only generating traffic to your
> > website, but actually having your logo driving around in Traffic with
> > all of them stuck on every area of the Hummer H2.
> > Now that ideas like The Million Dollar Homepage are over this is tipped
> > to be the next internet idea that is fast picking up pace.
> >
> > Goal
> >
> > Sasha is aiming to raise $200,000USD to purchase a new Hummer H2.
> > Unlike other website's that popped up online recently asking for pixel
> > purchasing i am actually taking it one step further and putting the
> > logos and images purchased on the actual vehicle for one year when the
> > goal is reached. The left over money from the purchase will be donated
> > to charity.

www.helpmebuymydreamcar.com

> If your dream car is a Hummer H2, I am proud to not be contributing
> toward the fulfillment of your dream.
>
> nate

I had a dream last night... Shag VW air cooled 9 December 15th 05 01:01 AM
otherwise the farmer in GiGi's yogi might dream some filthy hens [email protected] General 0 January 15th 05 02:18 PM
My Father's Dream Karrie Antique cars 0 November 12th 04 08:50 PM
FS: 1991 Action/Panini "Dream Cars" Series I 100-Card Set J.R. Sinclair General 0 April 18th 04 08:01 AM
Dream Cars, The Best Cars in the World Rare Old Things Antique cars 0 February 14th 04 04:38 AM