1988 Grand Wagoneer Tranny leaking help

Old July 13th 07, 01:27 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
ULB

Default 1988 Grand Wagoneer Tranny leaking help

Hi all,

My Dad has an 88 wagoneer which has the 727 auto trans. Here is the
issue. When parked on level ground the trans does not leak. When
parked on a decline say 8% grade, nose pointing down, the front of the
trans leaks, but not the pan. At this time, he doesn't think it leaks
while running as the fluid level doesn't change.

Sorry the description is poor, got it over the phone,

Thanks all and take care,

Old July 13th 07, 01:39 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_489_]

Time for a front seal. Usually the bellhousing holds a little oil in it
and that part only leaks when you point the nose down. I have that small
leak in my Bronco, so I drilled a small hole in the bell so it will only
leak in my driveway, and not at a friend's.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

ups.com...

Old July 13th 07, 04:09 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_490_]

There you go again, the little jealous, REALLY JEALOUS, over the fact
that I once own a '37 Lasalle, ranting over my documents, possessions,
successes, manliness, Super Southern California surfing body, family, and
name. What a jealous little draft dodging senile coward from Navarre,
Florida, that of course, doesn't have a DD214, it had to have served our
country for that. Who's only way to get attention is to make a fool of its
self, with its goat obsession/fetish, where it writes via remailers, to no
one's surprise. Like when the other kids laughed at its attempt to use foul
language in elementary school play grounds, but its just gibberish. Too
senile to remember what he last wrote, like the rest of Florida. You remind
me of a little rat dog, like a Mexican Chiwawa with its senseless barking
it's rabid head off, me too, me too. And is too afraid to use your name,
address, or even sign your statement as any man would, totally worthless!
Posted pornography at:
As a member of the moral majority I know what porn is when I see it!
But now worth the time to forward this low life to: ,
, , , ,
for forgery.
I thought your attacks were just personal disagreements, but with
passing of my country's Independents Day, I realize these attacks are
stemming from my love of God and America, and that's what you've been doing
all along is declaring your hatred for the United States of America, with
each declaration of my signature, but just too cowardly to be a terrorist.
It's America, love it, or leave it, so get the f*ck out!
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

"24Bit®" > wrote in message
> <snip queer faggot fantasies over my tanned surfer body, and the jealous

senile babbling over my accomplishments and conquests>

Old July 13th 07, 06:01 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_537_]

Old July 13th 07, 06:01 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_536_]

Old July 13th 07, 03:45 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Jon[_4_]

On Jul 12, 5:27 pm, ULB > wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> My Dad has an 88 wagoneer which has the 727 auto trans. Here is the
> issue. When parked on level ground the trans does not leak. When
> parked on a decline say 8% grade, nose pointing down, the front of the
> trans leaks, but not the pan. At this time, he doesn't think it leaks
> while running as the fluid level doesn't change.
>
> Sorry the description is poor, got it over the phone,
>
> Thanks all and take care,

Holy cow what a pile of **** to wade through --

In addition to Bill's suggestion, I'd take a careful look at the
dipstick tube o-ring/seal.

Jon