Spanish MG THANKS

Old December 14th 06, 10:50 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos.oldtimers
JB froilet

Default Spanish MG THANKS

To all the posters of the Spanish MG pictures. THANKS.
What a trip down memory lane.
In 1965 in Philadelphia there was a Car importer at 16 th and Vine. I
remember a large load of this strange looking, sort of MG like 2 seater
being unloaded. I drove one and found it not to my liking, for the time
it was very small, loud, and handling was not to my liking.
I passed on buying one.
Boy I wish I had one now. Thanks for the pictures
Old December 15th 06, 05:49 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos.oldtimers
Postum

Default Spanish MG THANKS - Another hermaphrodite - File 1 of 1 - yEnc "innocenti.jpg" 20982 bytes (0/3)

I can imagine why the Siata Spring was not to your liking - it was based on
the Fiat 850 - enigine and all.

Here's another underpowered hermaphrodite. This Innocenti was a rebodied
Austin-Healey Sprite with an 848cc engine. Unfortunately the Innocenti
version was much heavier and didn't have the agility of the Sprite.

Old December 15th 06, 05:49 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos.oldtimers
Postum

Default Spanish MG THANKS - Another hermaphrodite - File 1 of 1 - yEnc "innocenti.jpg" 20982 bytes (1/3)

Attached Images
File Type: jpg innocenti.jpg (9.8 KB, 47 views)
Old December 15th 06, 05:49 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos.oldtimers
Postum

Default Spanish MG THANKS - Another hermaphrodite - File 1 of 1 - yEnc "innocenti.jpg" 20982 bytes (2/3)

Attached Images
File Type: jpg innocenti.jpg (9.8 KB, 69 views)
Old December 15th 06, 05:49 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos.oldtimers
Postum

Default Spanish MG THANKS - Another hermaphrodite - File 1 of 1 - yEnc "innocenti.jpg" 20982 bytes (3/3)

Attached Images
File Type: jpg innocenti.jpg (1,007 Bytes, 48 views)