Toyota halts sales of 8 recalled vehicle models

Old January 27th 10, 12:39 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
Banned

Default Toyota halts sales of 8 recalled vehicle models

http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=282457
cuhulin

Old January 27th 10, 01:15 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
hls

> wrote in message
> http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=282457
> cuhulin

So what? Neither of my cars has been recalled,and they are both
supposedly on that list.

Neither has ever given one second's problem.

When they RECALL my cars, I will consider it a RECALL.

Old January 27th 10, 05:21 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
E. Meyer[_3_]

On 1/26/10 6:39 PM, in article
, "
> wrote:

http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=282457
> cuhulin

This interesting thing in this is the production stop on these cars. This
is really starting to smell like they've discovered an actual design flaw of
the "back to the drawing board" nature.

Old January 28th 10, 04:25 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
Ashton Crusher[_2_]

On Tue, 26 Jan 2010 19:15:08 -0600, "hls" > wrote:

> wrote in message
>> http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=282457
>> cuhulin

>So what? Neither of my cars has been recalled,and they are both
>supposedly on that list.
>
>Neither has ever given one second's problem.
>
>When they RECALL my cars, I will consider it a RECALL.

Typical of a Toyota owner. If you had to put $3000 into repairs on it
you'd pretend it was normal maintenance, like oil and filter.
Old January 28th 10, 10:37 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
hls

"Ashton Crusher" > wrote in message

>>So what? Neither of my cars has been recalled,and they are both
>>supposedly on that list.
>>
>>Neither has ever given one second's problem.
>>
>>When they RECALL my cars, I will consider it a RECALL.

> Typical of a Toyota owner. If you had to put $3000 into repairs on it
> you'd pretend it was normal maintenance, like oil and filter.

And that would be bull****, Ashton. At this point, none of my cars
has been recalled. None of them has given us one moment's
uneasiness.

Old January 28th 10, 10:39 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
hls

"E. Meyer" > wrote in message news:C785D24F.16905%

> This interesting thing in this is the production stop on these cars. This
> is really starting to smell like they've discovered an actual design flaw
> of
> the "back to the drawing board" nature.

They have blamed a supplier of parts, but I am not sure that any of
us believe that they are really on top of this.. We will see how they
comport themselves in fixing the problem.

GM usually responded like night burglars when they had a problem.
If Toyota does the same, I will lambast them too.

Old January 28th 10, 11:21 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Banned

A few minutes ago, I heard on local tv news that Toyota is recalling
even more vehicles Worldwide.
cuhulin