IN-CRE-DI-BLE (crappy) luck

Old November 7th 04, 11:08 AM
Jan Andersson

Default IN-CRE-DI-BLE (crappy) luck

ARGH!!!!

It does NOT end!!!!

The LAST car I had that actually works, despite not being inspected, is
my 67 Frannie.. I got teh door panels all straightened out, got teh
engine to run good, and ran over a piece of metal that punctured the
front tire.

WHY ME?!?!?!?!?!

I CAN'T STAND IT!!!!

Jan
Old November 7th 04, 11:23 AM
Shaggie

On Sun, 07 Nov 2004 13:08:44 +0200, Jan Andersson
> wrote:

>ARGH!!!!
>

>It does NOT end!!!!
>
>The LAST car I had that actually works, despite not being inspected, is
>my 67 Frannie.. I got teh door panels all straightened out, got teh
>engine to run good, and ran over a piece of metal that punctured the
>front tire.
>
>WHY ME?!?!?!?!?!
>

>I CAN'T STAND IT!!!!
>

>Jan

You've never heard that the big guy in the sky only gives trials to
those who can take them? ;-)

--

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite,
and furthermore always carry a small snake.
Old November 7th 04, 04:01 PM
Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliott

Shaggie wrote:
> On Sun, 07 Nov 2004 13:08:44 +0200, Jan Andersson
> > wrote:

[snip]

>>WHY ME?!?!?!?!?!
>>
>>I CAN'T STAND IT!!!!
>>
>>Jan

> You've never heard that the big guy in the sky only gives trials to
> those who can take them? ;-)

Folks, Jan seems to be going through a rough patch right now. Anyone
want to help me cheer him up by passing the hat around so we can buy him
a hooker?

--
Mike "Rocket J Squirrel" Elliott
71 Type 2: the Wonderbus
Old November 7th 04, 04:02 PM
Jan Andersson

"Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliott" wrote:

> Shaggie wrote:
> > On Sun, 07 Nov 2004 13:08:44 +0200, Jan Andersson
> > > wrote:

> [snip]
>
> >>WHY ME?!?!?!?!?!
> >>
> >>I CAN'T STAND IT!!!!
> >>
> >>Jan

> > You've never heard that the big guy in the sky only gives trials to
> > those who can take them? ;-)

> Folks, Jan seems to be going through a rough patch right now. Anyone
> want to help me cheer him up by passing the hat around so we can buy him
> a hooker?

LOL.... "rough patch"... try 2 years of this same ****...

Jan
Old November 7th 04, 04:30 PM
Chris Perdue

>From: "Mike Rocket J. Squirrel

>Anyone
>want to help me cheer him up by passing the hat around so we can buy him
>a hooker?
>
>--

i bet Kidd will contribute...<G>
-------------------
Chris Perdue
"I'm ever so thankful for the Internet; it has allowed me to keep a finger in
the pie and to make some small contribution to those younger who will carry the
air-cooled legend forward"
Jim Mais
Feb. 2004
Old November 7th 04, 05:36 PM

Jan Andersson wrote:
> "Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliott" wrote:
>
>>Shaggie wrote:
>>
>>>On Sun, 07 Nov 2004 13:08:44 +0200, Jan Andersson
> wrote:

>>[snip]

>>>You've never heard that the big guy in the sky only gives trials to
>>>those who can take them? ;-)

>>Folks, Jan seems to be going through a rough patch right now. Anyone
>>want to help me cheer him up by passing the hat around so we can buy him
>>a hooker?

> LOL.... "rough patch"... try 2 years of this same ****...

Haggling, eh? Okay then, a hooker /and/ two strippers.

Old November 7th 04, 05:37 PM
Jan Andersson

"Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliott" wrote:

> Jan Andersson wrote:

> > wrote:
> >>
> >>[snip]

> >>Folks, Jan seems to be going through a rough patch right now. Anyone
> >>want to help me cheer him up by passing the hat around so we can buy him
> >>a hooker?

> > LOL.... "rough patch"... try 2 years of this same ****...
> >

> Haggling, eh? Okay then, a hooker /and/ two strippers.

As long as they aren't chemical strippers.

Jan
Old November 7th 04, 06:26 PM
Charles Fregeau

"Jan Andersson" > wrote in message

> ARGH!!!!
>

> It does NOT end!!!!
>
> The LAST car I had that actually works, despite not being inspected, is
> my 67 Frannie.. I got teh door panels all straightened out, got teh
> engine to run good, and ran over a piece of metal that punctured the
> front tire.
>
> WHY ME?!?!?!?!?!
>

> I CAN'T STAND IT!!!!
>

> Jan

Don't feel so bad. In the last year, I've lost my Mom, a favorite dog and
my kidneys.

Charles of Kankakee

Old November 7th 04, 06:54 PM
Jan Andersson

Charles Fregeau wrote:

> "Jan Andersson" > wrote in message
> >

> > ARGH!!!!
> >

> > It does NOT end!!!!
> >
> > The LAST car I had that actually works, despite not being inspected, is
> > my 67 Frannie.. I got teh door panels all straightened out, got teh
> > engine to run good, and ran over a piece of metal that punctured the
> > front tire.
> >
> > WHY ME?!?!?!?!?!
> >

> > I CAN'T STAND IT!!!!
> >

> > Jan

> Don't feel so bad. In the last year, I've lost my Mom, a favorite dog and
> my kidneys.
>
> Charles of Kankakee

Thanks Charles.

Puts it in a different perspective.

Jan
Old November 8th 04, 05:17 AM
Kidd Andersson

>>want to help me cheer him up by passing the hat around so we can buy him
>>a hooker?
>>
>>--

>i bet Kidd will contribute...<G>

You guys are on your own with the hooker. Hookers are dirty.
However I do happen to know a few strippers... Got a lap dance last night as
matter of fact.
Ahhh... life is good!

Until Jan brings his car curse home with him.

K.
"We're friends. You smile, I smile. You hurt, I hurt. You cry, I cry. You jump
off a bridge.... I'm gonna miss your dumb ass."