Sure is quiet here

Old November 6th 04, 09:05 PM
Shaggie

On Sat, 6 Nov 2004 09:04:34 -0600, "jjs" > wrote:

>"Kidd Andersson" > wrote in message
>> >Ya'all arem't gonna believe this ****,but ---just practicin.
>>>"Juper Wort"

>> No no. It's "Ya'll ain't gonna believe this ****..."
>>
>> You have to use 'ain't' to get the complete redneck effect.

>Nope. It's devolved. The word is now "ain", as in: "ain gonna".
>Then there is "ax" for "ask"...

No. "Ax" has never been and never will be "redneck" for "ask."

--

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite,
and furthermore always carry a small snake.
Old November 6th 04, 11:17 PM
jjs

Shaggie >

> No. "Ax" has never been and never will be "redneck" for "ask."

Who axed you?

Old November 8th 04, 01:53 AM
Kidd Andersson

>>"This one time, at band camp...."
>
>Am I surprised?..............I think not............LOL

I've never been to band camp, thank you very much. Been to church camp, and the
most exciting thing that happened was me losing my front baby tooth.
Sorry to disappoint.

Kidd.
"We're friends. You smile, I smile. You hurt, I hurt. You cry, I cry. You jump
off a bridge.... I'm gonna miss your dumb ass."
Old November 8th 04, 02:10 AM
Chris Perdue

>From

>(Kidd Andersson)

>most exciting thing that happened was me losing my front baby tooth.
>Sorry to disappoint.

wait...may not be a disappointment depending on what you were doing when the
tooth came out.....<G>.....(J/K of course...kinda...)
-------------------
Chris Perdue
"I'm ever so thankful for the Internet; it has allowed me to keep a finger in
the pie and to make some small contribution to those younger who will carry the
air-cooled legend forward"
Jim Mais
Feb. 2004
Old November 8th 04, 05:08 AM
Kidd Andersson

>wait...may not be a disappointment depending on what you were doing when the
>tooth came out.....<G>.....(J/K of course...kinda...)
>-------------------
>Chris Perdue

Uhh.. "baby" tooth = too young to do anything "interesting" at the time.
Perv.

Old November 8th 04, 05:44 AM
Chris Perdue

>From: littlevwgoddess

>Uhh.. "baby" tooth = too young to do anything "interesting" at the time.
>Perv.

not true at all.....when i was 16 i dated(ahem) the assistant manager where i
worked...she still had a few of her "baby" teeth...she was 22.....we did
*plenty* of interesting, and sometimes potentially dangerous
(physically)things....<G>