Marxist driving-tracking insurance scam (1984 came late)

Old February 16th 12, 08:43 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,alt.politics,us.politics,uk.politics.misc
§pamßuster

Default Marxist driving-tracking insurance scam (1984 came late)

SPAMMED INTO NON-RELEVANT GROUPS - AND CUT

From: twk >
Newsgroups: rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,alt.politics,can.pol itics,uk.politics.misc
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 16:37:28 -0500

Old February 16th 12, 10:39 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,alt.politics,us.politics,uk.politics.misc
twk

In article >,
"§pamßuster" > wrote:

> SPAMMED INTO NON-RELEVANT GROUPS - AND CUT
> "twk" > wrote in message

> From: twk >
> Newsgroups:
> rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,alt.politics,can.pol itics,uk.politics.misc
> Subject: Marxist driving-tracking insurance scam (1984 came late)
> Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 16:37:28 -0500
> >
> m>
> can.politics:1382739
> uk.politics.misc:1988295

Nice. What is that? "Show Header? Is your name David Lowy?
Everyone join me in emailing to report this guy.
Give them a call if you live in the area. +1-403-750-7420

Here you go...Shaw Communications Inc. Canada.

NetName: SHAW-COMM
NetHandle: NET-70-64-0-0-1
Parent: NET-70-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Allocation
RegDate: 2004-06-18
Updated: 2006-02-08
Ref:
http://whois.arin.net/rest/net/NET-70-64-0-0-1

OrgName: Shaw Communications Inc.
OrgId: SHAWC
Address: Suite 800
Address: 630 - 3rd Ave. SW
City: Calgary
StateProv: AB
PostalCode: T2P-4L4
Country: CA
RegDate: 2003-03-05
Updated: 2010-08-06
Ref: http://whois.arin.net/rest/org/SHAWC

OrgTechHandle: ZS178-ARIN
OrgTechName: IP Admin
OrgTechPhone: +1-403-750-7428
OrgTechEmail:

OrgAbuseHandle: SHAWA-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: SHAW ABUSE
OrgAbusePhone: +1-403-750-7420
OrgAbuseEmail:

--
For all you know this message was...
Sent via an exclusive network, on a snobby portable computing device.
Old February 17th 12, 01:43 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,alt.politics,us.politics,uk.politics.misc
WindsorFox[_5_]

On 2/16/2012 13:43, §pamßuster wrote:
> SPAMMED INTO NON-RELEVANT GROUPS - AND CUT

So far none of the groups are completely non-relevant, and your
incessant meaningless replies are more off topic than the original
thread. If you don't like it learn to use an exclusion list.

Old February 17th 12, 01:48 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,alt.politics,us.politics,uk.politics.misc
WindsorFox[_5_]

On 2/16/2012 15:39, twk wrote:
> In >,
> > wrote:
>
>> SPAMMED INTO NON-RELEVANT GROUPS - AND CUT

> Nice. What is that? "Show Header? Is your name David Lowy?
> Everyone join me in emailing to report this guy.
> Give them a call if you live in the area. +1-403-750-7420
>
> Here you go...Shaw Communications Inc. Canada.

Perhaps he needs to seek out the definition of spam as it relates to
Usenet otherwise he is bustin' nothing more than his own nutz. Seth has
prepared the definition in advance....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newsgroup_spam

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breidbart_Index

Old March 15th 12, 07:09 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,alt.politics,alt.politics,uk.politics.misc
Dillon Pyron[_2_]

Thus spake "§pamßuster" > :

>SPAMMED INTO NON-RELEVANT GROUPS - AND CUT
>=============================================== ==

The phrase you are looking for is "cross posted". Interestingly
enough, you managed to crosspost to the same groups, which lets my
reply also appear in those groups.

And, it seems that some of those same groups are respnding to the OP,
so they probably believe this to be relavant.

BUT, I hope they'll kill this specific irrelenant thread (but don't kf
me, please).
--

- dillon I am not invalid

So Kim Jung Ill shows up at the barbecue. "Wait,"
says Qadaffi, "you don't have any peircings." "If you
starve your people enough they'll be too weak to rebbel."
"You have the same number of holes in your head as when
you were born," says bin Laden. "My compound had radar
and antiacraft misslles." "Your neck," shouted Hussein,
"it's the same length." "I didn't **** on W's father."
"Then what happened?" the three asked. "Damned counterfiet
Lipitor and insulin!"