Ford chief seeks help from Toyota

Old January 9th 07, 07:43 AM posted to alt.autos.ford,alt.trucks.ford,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
My Name Is Nobody

Default Ford chief seeks help from Toyota

Mike,

Each time you insist you did the search, yet refuse to share the links to
the information you found, the more feeble minded you look to EVERYONE
reading you posts...

:-(

Old January 9th 07, 07:46 AM posted to alt.autos.ford,alt.trucks.ford,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
My Name Is Nobody

You did no such thing, If you did you could provide proof...