Blinker not working

Old December 9th 12, 07:35 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Andy

Default Blinker not working

My daughter's 2007 Saturn Aura no longer has working blinkers.

They don't blink on either right or left turns.

I am looking for ideas on what to check.

Thanks,
Andy
Old December 11th 12, 12:49 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Fred[_14_]

Andy wrote:
> My daughter's 2007 Saturn Aura no longer has working blinkers.
>
> They don't blink on either right or left turns.
>
> I am looking for ideas on what to check.
>
> Thanks,
> Andy

Maybe the blinker itself or a fuse. Do the lights come on steady with
the blinkers on? If so then I think it might be the blinker itself which
I believe is in with the fuses on my Saturn.
Old December 11th 12, 04:03 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Oppie[_7_]

Not sure where the blinker module is on the Aura. On my lw300, it is in the
left side kick panel (by driver's foot). Possibly the module failed, is
loose or the fuse feeding it opened due to a fault.

Old December 12th 12, 05:59 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Andy

On Monday, December 10, 2012 5:49:08 PM UTC-6, Fred wrote:
> Andy wrote:
>
> > My daughter's 2007 Saturn Aura no longer has working blinkers.

> > They don't blink on either right or left turns.

> > I am looking for ideas on what to check.

> > Thanks,

> > Andy

> Maybe the blinker itself or a fuse. Do the lights come on steady with
>
> the blinkers on? If so then I think it might be the blinker itself which
>
> I believe is in with the fuses on my Saturn.

Thanks to both of you. I will check the fuse and the blinker.

Andy

Blinker issue [email protected] Technology 1 February 13th 07 12:31 AM
blinker stuck on jczap Chrysler 8 September 5th 06 11:34 PM
blinker suck on jczap Dodge 0 September 5th 06 02:33 PM
Got blinker fluid? Doug Warner Technology 3 March 25th 06 06:21 AM
blinker noise Frank Puck VW water cooled 2 January 3rd 06 05:02 PM