Global Warming...I like it

Old January 10th 06, 11:36 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Default Global Warming...I like it

Here it is mid-January in upstate NY and I drove my bug to work today!.

.......No snow, no road salt......no problem.

Old January 11th 06, 12:36 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

You should be down here in N.E. Tex. it has been in the upper 60's and even
just over 80 the other day. Now this kind of winter I could handle every
year. Also we never have road salt to worry about.

Old January 11th 06, 12:43 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Tim Rogers wrote:
> Here it is mid-January in upstate NY and I drove my bug to work today!.
>
> ......No snow, no road salt......no problem.

Same here in CT (it is mid January here too

Jarnuary - it is the new April.

Old January 11th 06, 02:23 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

"Packrat46" > wrote in message

> You should be down here in N.E. Tex. it has been in the upper 60's and

even
> just over 80 the other day. Now this kind of winter I could handle every
> year. Also we never have road salt to worry about.

...........Yeah......I lived in Texas for eleven years starting in '70. No
offense, but that hill country west of Austin towards Kerrville and down to
San Marcos, that's the part of Texas that I liked the best. What a wonderful
area that is all year round. I wouldn't mind going there to retire where my
kids and creditors could never find me.

Old January 11th 06, 02:45 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Your kids may have a hard time, but just the entry you made here will
direct the creditors where to look.
I agree ......The Hill Country is a nice area of TX.

>..........Yeah......I lived in Texas for eleven years starting in '70. No
>offense, but that hill country west of Austin towards Kerrville and down to
>San Marcos, that's the part of Texas that I liked the best. What a wonderful
>area that is all year round. I wouldn't mind going there to retire where my
>kids and creditors could never find me.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

http://www.angelfire.com/retro/sster...IN%20PAGE.html

If A Quiz is Quizzical,
What is a test?

The Peacemaking Meeting scheduled for today has been
cancelled due to a conflict.
Old January 11th 06, 02:50 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Well, This last weekend, My wife and I drove ( yeah,....I said DROVE)
from the Dallas TX area, to Winona Minesota. It was 82 last tuesday I
think. I watched the weather like a hawk and decided the driving would
be mostly friendly, so we went........
Arrived in Minesota just before noon, and it was warm enough that I
was comfy without a coat. I suppose it was in the mid 40's.....Nice
really. Then the drive home starting Sunday morning about 4:45am, it
was just 32degrees , and got home to Dallas again it was around
65......at least it felt like it, at 9:00pm. What a great weather
trip!

See my next "new" post about the rest.

Old January 11th 06, 02:52 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

"MUADIB" > wrote in message

> Your kids may have a hard time, but just the entry you made here will
> direct the creditors where to look.
> I agree ......The Hill Country is a nice area of TX.

.......You're right except that there's lots of people with my name. I know
of a couple right here where I live. One of them got me on the 'hot check
list' at the local retailers here a few years ago. There's even a Tim Rogers
in Australia with his own rock band......lol

Old January 11th 06, 03:01 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

when it is 150 in the summer,
the power generator breaks down (over heating),
you are 130 pounds, starving to death,
drinking what little water is left in your radiator,
trying to kill the cats that are eating the corpses
in the street,
listening to your kids scream as they take their
last painful breath.....

then we will all realise what stupid creatures we
are..

until then,

live it up.

Rich

Old January 11th 06, 03:08 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

wrote:
> when it is 150 in the summer,
> the power generator breaks down (over heating),
> you are 130 pounds, starving to death,
> drinking what little water is left in your radiator,
> trying to kill the cats that are eating the corpses
> in the street,
> listening to your kids scream as they take their
> last painful breath.....
>
> then we will all realise what stupid creatures we
> are..
>
> until then,
>
> live it up.
>
> Rich

Aren't you a ray of bitter sunshine...

Old January 11th 06, 03:12 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Tim Rogers wrote:
> "MUADIB" > wrote in message
> >
> > Your kids may have a hard time, but just the entry you made here will
> > direct the creditors where to look.
> > I agree ......The Hill Country is a nice area of TX.
> >

> ......You're right except that there's lots of people with my name. I know
> of a couple right here where I live. One of them got me on the 'hot check
> list' at the local retailers here a few years ago. There's even a Tim Rogers
> in Australia with his own rock band......lol

Ehh, Tim - hate to remind you but you posted your license plate number
in a recent post. "THEY" will find you...!

Remco