Florida Girls

Old October 17th 04, 12:39 PM
Shaggie

On Sat, 16 Oct 2004 19:49:45 -0400, "Tim Rogers" >
wrote:

>"Karl" > wrote in message
om...

>> An Alternative Nursing Home...
>>
>> I really like this idea.
>> There will be no nursing home in my future.........
>> When I get old and feeble, I am going to get on a Princess Cruise Ship.
>>
>> ................snip
>>

>.............They actually don't like the elderly & infirm. Fixed income
>low-spenders who fall and break their hips and then have to be helicoptered
>out to a shore facility............not what they really want. If you were
>actually at the point in your life where you needed to be in a 'senior
>living center', you'd probably need some help boarding at the dock where
>they would very politely escort you back on to the dock and refund your
>money right there. It happened to one of my aunts.

How about a resort, then? My wife and I went to St Thomas for our
honeymoon and stayed at this resort where all the food and drinks were
included in the package deal thing. They'd start almost forcing you
to drink rum drinks every morning at about 9am, just as soon as you
pulled yourself away from the all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet.
Hmm... I may be onto something here... :-D

--

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite,
and furthermore always carry a small snake.
Old October 17th 04, 03:18 PM
Chris Perdue

>From: Shaggie

>>look on the bright side Shag...you are halfway there...<G>

>Hmmm... Not quite sure how to take that, but it seems that no matter
>which way I take it I still feel like I've been insulted. :-)

wonder why that is?.....LOL...well...hmm....i guess it means you could already
be old....or maybe you are already feeble...or in the bestcase scenario, you
are halfway through your usable life before you *are* old and feeble....<G>
hope this helps clear it up....LOL

Chris Perdue
"I'm ever so thankful for the Internet; it has allowed me to keep a finger in
the pie and to make some small contribution to those younger who will carry the
air-cooled legend forward"
Jim Mais
Feb. 2004