Missouri, you've been added! :-)

Old January 22nd 08, 08:04 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Premier Bush

Default Missouri, you've been added! :-)

US 71 wrote:
>>> Wow, I wonder when he'll add some photos from the Oklahoma "pan."
>>>
>>> ~D

>> NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! No Oklahoma pictures from Carl, please!

> How do you propose to stop him?

Wait at the state line and throw bottles of 3.2 beer at him when he tries to
cross.

Old January 22nd 08, 08:32 AM posted to rec.autos.driving, misc.transport.road
Coredesat

On Jan 21, 11:06 pm, MLOM > wrote:
> On Jan 21, 9:40 pm, "US 71" > wrote:

> > > NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! No Oklahoma pictures from Carl, please!

> > How do you propose to stop him?- Hide quoted text -

> If the "US 152" video didn't stop him, it's not likely anything will.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d33gDhiBGe4

That was brilliant.

- Will Weaver
Old January 22nd 08, 12:30 PM posted to rec.autos.driving, misc.transport.road
Comrade Monster Sound

On Jan 22, 12:03 am, wrote:
> It's interesting that Krl decided to post Missouri photos on Dr Martin
> Luther King Jr Day. It's been pointed out to me that James Earl Ray,
> confessed assassin of Dr King, was an escapee from the Missouri State
> Penitentiary at the time he committed the murder. So let's all
> celebrate King's life by viewing photos from the state his killer came
> from.

Yeah, I noticed that too, but held off on posting it, figuring that
CalQaeda is not smart enough to know anything about history past what
he sees on the TeeVee.

Comrade Otto The Duke of Yamamoto
http://mryamamoto.50megs.com
Old January 22nd 08, 01:59 PM posted to rec.autos.driving, misc.transport.road
Gary V

> For other relevant photographs of southern Missouri, look no further than:
>
> (1) Photographs > Americas > United States > USA Interstate Highways >
> Interstates > Interstate 57
> (2) Photographs > Americas > United States > USA Federal Routes > Federal
> Routes > Federal Route 412

So unless you already KNEW those routes were in MO, your site wouldn't
be able to direct you to them when looking for MO pics? Brilliant.

Old January 22nd 08, 03:18 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Ron's Inspector's Inspector

"Carl Rogers" > wrote in message
t...
> Hi Viatologists,

Is there any evidence that anyone in Missouri asked for this?

Old January 22nd 08, 04:27 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
US 71

"Ron's Inspector's Inspector" <get.lost@invalid> wrote in message
> "Carl Rogers" > wrote in message
> t...
>> Hi Viatologists,

> Is there any evidence that anyone in Missouri asked for this?

When he heard Missouri was the "Show Me" state, he probably interpreted that
as a request

Old January 23rd 08, 12:03 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
EAST COAST HIVE MIND[_3_]

> He may be unemployable[fixed], but he is the commensurate
> attention whore. What a pity that is not a marketable skill.

It is if you have the looks for it, or can parlay your total lack of
talent into a salable commodity. However, CalQaeda either likes to, or
is too stupid to realise he is alienating his potential audience. You
notice that for all their drug fuelled dysfunction, none of today's top
tarts have ever told their audiences to **** off; and even elicit
sympathy in some quarters.

--
Comrade Otto The Duke Of Yamamoto
http://mryamamoto.50megs.com
'The Quality goes in before the Name goes on'
Old January 25th 08, 07:15 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
John David Galt

Default Missouri, you've been addled! :-)

Scott in SoCal wrote:
> What do you expect from a guy who will exploit the memory of Dr. King
> for his own nefarious purposes?

Which Democratic candidate do you mean? All three?
Old January 25th 08, 08:44 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Premier Bush

John David Galt wrote:
> Scott in SoCal wrote:
>> What do you expect from a guy who will exploit the memory of 9/11
>> for his own nefarious purposes?

> Which Republican candidate do you mean? All of them?

Fixed it for you.

Old January 25th 08, 08:57 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Rich Piehl[_2_]

Premier Bush wrote:
> John David Galt wrote:
>> Scott in SoCal wrote:
>>> What do you expect from a guy who will exploit the memory of 9/11
>>> for his own nefarious purposes?

>> Which Democrat and Republican candidate do you mean? All of them?

> Fixed it for you.

Fixed it for you.

Take care,
Rich

God bless the USA
--
That's one of the problems in this country
The nuts don't know they're nuts.

--Jeff Foxworthy