Alignment recommendations for non-PAS NA?

Old February 2nd 07, 08:10 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Zog The Undeniable

Default Alignment recommendations for non-PAS NA?

I'm having replacement shocks and springs (not lowered; they're original
1990-spec) fitted next week and will need to get the car set up again
afterwards. I don't want to alter the normal understeer/oversteer
characteristics of the standard Mazda geometry (I'm no Schumacher and as
it is, I can drive the car hard without it swapping ends), but wondered
if anyone has tried a little less front castor to ease steering at low
to medium speeds? If so, what settings did you use?
Old February 2nd 07, 09:04 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
BRUCE HASKIN

Go to the miata.net Garage site and get a copy of Lanny's settings. They
are the best for most of us to use. Some of the "Hard Core" autocrossers
will use something other than that, but it is the best all around
setting. You will like it ! Your car will feel like a differant car to
you.

Bruce Bing '03 LS