Executive Honda FRV 2006

Old April 7th 10, 09:40 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
jeanne dlf

Default Executive Honda FRV 2006

Hello, on the motorway this WE, one of the children is rolled up himself
around the belt of safety.
This one has this point car-tight and it was impossible to leave the child.
We were obliged to cut the belt to the scissors. Did that already arrive to
you? what did you make? on which type of car?
Does there exist average a mechanics to free?
In case of shock, the child could not go out , is it acts a defect of
manufacture?
The car, an Executive Honda FRV 2006
thank you for your answers

Old April 15th 10, 06:08 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Dillon Pyron[_2_]

Thus spake "jeanne dlf" > :

>Hello, on the motorway this WE, one of the children is rolled up himself
>around the belt of safety.
>This one has this point car-tight and it was impossible to leave the child.
>We were obliged to cut the belt to the scissors. Did that already arrive to
>you? what did you make? on which type of car?
>Does there exist average a mechanics to free?
>In case of shock, the child could not go out , is it acts a defect of
>manufacture?
>The car, an Executive Honda FRV 2006
>thank you for your answers

Took me a while to understand your question, but your English is still
better than my French.

Place your hand flat against the kid and slowly and gently pull it
slightly tighter. You should feel or hear (or both) a click. Slowly
pull the belt loose.

What has happened is that the belt was suddenly yanked forward,
causing the tensioner to lock. If the belt was pretty tight to begin
with, the tensioner probably pulled it back to the next notch, which
might have made it too tight. The belt should be snug, but not tight
to the point of restricting all motion.

I'm not sure what you mean by "one of the children is rolled up
himself around the belt of safety." I understand the safety belt
part, but what do you mean by "is rolled up himself"?
--

- dillon I am not invalid

The RMS Titanic sank on April 15th.
Taxes are due on April 15th.