power mirrors for Wrangler?

Old May 9th 05, 12:25 AM
Carl Saiyed

Default power mirrors for Wrangler?

My diesel has large side mirrors which I find useless for backing. Below the
large side mirrors are 6" convex mirrors, one on each side. I routinely back
the big rig up/down long streets/driveways, around corners, round-abouts, to
attached to your side mirrors in the viewing area or with a bracket below.

Carl

'91 Accord Radio Power Question Phil Honda 4 March 25th 05 06:25 AM
eScrew OWNS YOU!!! [email protected] VW air cooled 4 December 21st 04 01:06 AM
eScrew OWNS YOU!!! [email protected] Honda 0 December 20th 04 09:25 AM
01 SC2 power mirrors mikek Saturn 0 October 7th 04 01:24 AM
Vue 2004: heated mirrors? Andrew Webber Saturn 2 September 2nd 04 12:33 AM