FS 1967 Mustang Coupe Reduced price

Old November 29th 05, 03:32 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Default FS 1967 Mustang Coupe Reduced price

FOR SALE:
1967 Mustang Coupe

was $10,000.00 now $7,000.00

Transmission: Automatic Doors: 2
Engine: 8- Cy. (289 cu. in.) Interior: Black
Warranty: No Year: 1967
Title: Clear Exterior: Pale Yellow (as on this page)
Condition: Used Inspection: Currently inspected and registered.

Interior seats needs work, headliner and muffler needs to be replaced, small
dent on hood, and some rest on the underside ...other than that its a good
little car. Within the past thirty days have replaced points, and
condenser, and thermostat and rebuilt the carbonator A year ago we put new
plugs, plug wires, and put new tires on it, all new hoses, gas tank, and has
a new fuel and water pump. The car has been buffed out and a clear top coat,
to make it shine.

Pictures are located at http://www.maltesekisses.com/1967_mustang.htm

We are located in Carrollton Texas, if you would like to see the car. Please
email

Old December 15th 05, 08:15 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

On Tue, 29 Nov 2005 15:32:37 GMT, "Joy" > puked:

>FOR SALE:
>1967 Mustang Coupe
>
>was $10,000.00 now $7,000.00

A lot of work for that much money...
--
lab~rat >:-)
Do you want polite or do you want sincere?
Old December 15th 05, 11:38 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

We have put over 5000.00 in it ourselves, new gas tank, new carburetor,
tires, brake pads, battery all new hoses. New radio, plus much more and it
is a classic...and drivable. We will keep the car first before we go down on
the price again.
Thank you, have a great day!
Joy

Old December 17th 05, 06:19 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 23:38:57 GMT, "Joy" > wrote:

>We have put over 5000.00 in it ourselves, new gas tank, new carburetor,
>tires, brake pads, battery all new hoses. New radio, plus much more and it
>is a classic...and drivable. We will keep the car first before we go down on
>the price again.
>Thank you, have a great day!
>Joy

Sounds as if you paid to have the work done if that is all that has
been done for 5K. No offense, but if you learned to turn a wrench or
to you would find your expense goes down and your enjoyment goes up.
A 67 is very easy to wrench on and all the things you mentioned can be
done in a home garage.

Says the guy with a frame-off `72 Corvette still sitting in the garage
in boxes & coffee cans. -- But one day!

>"lab~rat" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Tue, 29 Nov 2005 15:32:37 GMT, "Joy" > puked:
>>
>> >FOR SALE:
>> >1967 Mustang Coupe
>> >
>> >was $10,000.00 now $7,000.00

>> A lot of work for that much money...
>> --
>> lab~rat >:-)
>> Do you want polite or do you want sincere?

--
Zombywoof

Si vis Pacem, Para bellum
Old December 17th 05, 02:47 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

lol Dallas Mustang did most of the work.....and I forgot to mention it has a
new battery panel and back panel and it has a new rear bumper.and buffed out
and another clear coat on it

I cant even change the battery in my flashlight . Me working on that car is
out of the question. I'm the person that only knows that I put gas in it and
it goes. OH I did put windshield blades on it. heheheheh

Joy

Old December 17th 05, 03:07 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

On Sat, 17 Dec 2005 14:47:29 GMT, "Joy" > wrote:

>lol Dallas Mustang did most of the work.....and I forgot to mention it has a
>new battery panel and back panel and it has a new rear bumper.and buffed out
>and another clear coat on it
>
>I cant even change the battery in my flashlight . Me working on that car is
>out of the question. I'm the person that only knows that I put gas in it and
>it goes. OH I did put windshield blades on it. heheheheh
>
>Joy

Your Daddy/Husband/Boy Toy has done you a disservice. Some of the
things you listed you could have done yourself without much issue.

I hope you at least know how to check your oil, fluid levels & tire
pressure along with change a flat.

.. .

--
Zombywoof

Si vis Pacem, Para bellum
Old December 17th 05, 09:05 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

"Brian Bunin" > wrote
> So, can you build a deck?
> Rewire a house?
> Assemble a high end computer from scratch?
> Hit the bullseye 8 ot of 10 times at 200yds?
> Manage a stock portfolio at better than the going interest rate?
>
> Not everyone can do everything, even the easier parts. I suggest you get
> down
> off your high horse and offer some constructive comments, instead.

Comparing an oil change or changing a flat tire to managing a stock
portfolio and scratchbuilding a 'puter is insanely ridiculous. If you can
turn a bolt with a wrench you can do both of those things on a car. Implying
an "education" or any skill is required for either is simply asinine!
--
Scott W.
'66 HCS Mustang 289

Old December 18th 05, 06:28 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

wrote:
>>On Sat, 17 Dec 2005 14:47:29 GMT, "Joy" > wrote:
>>
>>>lol Dallas Mustang did most of the work.....and I forgot to mention it has a
>>>new battery panel and back panel and it has a new rear bumper.and buffed out
>>>and another clear coat on it
>>>
>>>I cant even change the battery in my flashlight . Me working on that car is
>>>out of the question. I'm the person that only knows that I put gas in it and
>>>it goes. OH I did put windshield blades on it. heheheheh
>>>
>>>Joy
>>>

>>Your Daddy/Husband/Boy Toy has done you a disservice. Some of the
>>things you listed you could have done yourself without much issue.
>>
>>I hope you at least know how to check your oil, fluid levels & tire
>>pressure along with change a flat.
>>>

>So, can you build a deck?

Yes
>Rewire a house?

Yes
>Assemble a high end computer from scratch?

Daily
>Hit the bullseye 8 ot of 10 times at 200yds?

With a pistol, rifle or sling-shot & rock?

>Manage a stock portfolio at better than the going interest rate?

Seesh just about anyone can manage a portfolio at better then the
going back interest rates. Seesh again.

>Not everyone can do everything, even the easier parts. I suggest you get down
>off your high horse and offer some constructive comments, instead.

They were constructive dumbass.
--
Zombywoof

Si vis Pacem, Para bellum
Old December 21st 05, 12:56 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

On Sat, 17 Dec 2005 19:50:43 GMT, (Brian Bunin)
puked:

wrote:
>>On Sat, 17 Dec 2005 14:47:29 GMT, "Joy" > wrote:
>>
>>>lol Dallas Mustang did most of the work.....and I forgot to mention it has a
>>>new battery panel and back panel and it has a new rear bumper.and buffed out
>>>and another clear coat on it
>>>
>>>I cant even change the battery in my flashlight . Me working on that car is
>>>out of the question. I'm the person that only knows that I put gas in it and
>>>it goes. OH I did put windshield blades on it. heheheheh
>>>
>>>Joy
>>>

>>Your Daddy/Husband/Boy Toy has done you a disservice. Some of the
>>things you listed you could have done yourself without much issue.
>>
>>I hope you at least know how to check your oil, fluid levels & tire
>>pressure along with change a flat.
>>>

>So, can you build a deck?
>Rewire a house?
>Assemble a high end computer from scratch?
>Hit the bullseye 8 ot of 10 times at 200yds?
>Manage a stock portfolio at better than the going interest rate?
>
>Not everyone can do everything, even the easier parts. I suggest you get down
>off your high horse and offer some constructive comments, instead.

But of course, you are seeing the reason that there are so many
overpriced classic cars.

This month's Hemmings Muscle Machines had an auction report where less
than 25% of the cars met their reserve. I'm hoping it means the
bubble burst on the old car market, because I buy for fun, not
investment.

You have to have more dollars than sense to own an older car and no
tools...

The car in question should bring around $3,600 at best in my opinion.
Any other opinions?