Wetbacks "Suffering Hardship" Because Of Meat Packing Raids

Old December 14th 06, 01:21 PM posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.sport.nascar

Default Wetbacks "Suffering Hardship" Because Of Meat Packing Raids

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drm...209759,00.html

> Boo hoo. you losers shouldn't have come here in the first place!!

A good illegal alien is a dead illegal alien.

ted

Old December 14th 06, 04:51 PM posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.sport.nascar
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS

> wrote:
> > These criminals (AKA mexican leeches) are complaining that they'll have
> > a tough Christmas because of these ICE raids:

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drm...209759,00.html

> > Boo hoo. you losers shouldn't have come here in the first place!!

I got no sympathy for these invading crimnals. Load them on a plane and
drop them off in mexico - from about 50 feet up.

Old December 14th 06, 07:09 PM posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking
Mike/Speeed

<SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANIP!>

Here's your retard back.

Old December 15th 06, 03:27 AM posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.sport.nascar
Timberwoof

In article .com>,

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drm...N_15_5209759,0
> > 0.html
> >
> > Boo hoo. you losers shouldn't have come here in the first place!!

> A good illegal alien is a dead illegal alien.
>
> ted

You appear to be assuming that the police only arrested illegal aliens.
It will be interesting what happens when it turns out that some of the
people who've been disappeared by the INS turn out to be US citizens and
that their rights under Habeas Corpus have been violated.

--
Timberwoof <me at timberwoof dot com>
faq: http://www.timberwoof.com/motorcycle/faq.shtml
Old December 15th 06, 07:19 AM posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.sport.nascar
P.Roehling

"Timberwoof" > wrote

> It will be interesting what happens when it turns out that some of the
> people who've been disappeared by the INS turn out to be US citizens and
> that their rights under Habeas Corpus have been violated.

The word is "if", not "when".

Old December 16th 06, 03:25 AM posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.sport.nascar
Alan Moore

On Thu, 14 Dec 2006 19:27:02 -0800, Timberwoof
> wrote:

>In article .com>,

>> > These criminals (AKA mexican leeches) are complaining that they'll have
>> > a tough Christmas because of these ICE raids:

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drm...N_15_5209759,0
>> > 0.html
>> >
>> > Boo hoo. you losers shouldn't have come here in the first place!!

>> A good illegal alien is a dead illegal alien.
>>
>> ted

>You appear to be assuming that the police only arrested illegal aliens.
>It will be interesting what happens when it turns out that some of the
>people who've been disappeared by the INS turn out to be US citizens and
>that their rights under Habeas Corpus have been violated.

That happened here in California back in the 1930's when they got rid
of upwards of a million so-called Mexicans to make work available to
the Dust Bowl refugees.

The victims, in the end, had no recourse -- even the native US
citizens.

Al Moore
DoD 734
Old December 17th 06, 08:49 PM posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.sport.nascar
Beav

"Timberwoof" > wrote in message
> In article .com>,

>> > These criminals (AKA mexican leeches) are complaining that they'll have
>> > a tough Christmas because of these ICE raids:

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drm...N_15_5209759,0
>> > 0.html
>> >
>> > Boo hoo. you losers shouldn't have come here in the first place!!

>> A good illegal alien is a dead illegal alien.
>>
>> ted

> You appear to be assuming that the police only arrested illegal aliens.

Reading the comments here so far, I was sure the "commentators" had read an
entirely different article to the one posted.

> It will be interesting what happens when it turns out that some of the
> people who've been disappeared by the INS turn out to be US citizens and
> that their rights under Habeas Corpus have been violated.

Hasn't Habeus Corpus got a little "selective" recently?

--
Beav

VN 750
Zed 1000