Drivers: Beware of Pistol Packing Pedestrians!

Old August 15th 05, 03:07 PM
Scott en Aztlán

Default Drivers: Beware of Pistol Packing Pedestrians!

SkyFox is hovering over a red Mercedes sedan which has crashed into a
light pole in Pasadena. Apparently the incident started as an
altercation with a pedestrian and ended with shots being fired and the
passenger in the car being struck (presumably by a bullet fired by the
pedestrian).

Hmm... I wonder if Bev packs heat when she walks to the store?

Old August 15th 05, 04:30 PM
proffsl

Considering the rude behavior of some drivers toward pedestrians and
bikers, BEARING ARMS and being prepaired to use them against such
drivers is a WISE thing to do.

Old August 15th 05, 05:22 PM
Laura Bush murdered her boy friend

proffsl wrote:
> Considering the rude behavior of some drivers toward pedestrians and
> bikers, BEARING ARMS and being prepaired to use them against such
> drivers is a WISE thing to do.

So many people are just cowards and losers. Put them in a 6000 pound
SUV and they relish the chance to push around the "little people" on
foot or bikes. That's why we need super stiff penalties for bad
driving. I'm sick of all this criminal coddling.

Old August 15th 05, 10:48 PM
Mark Levitski

We are already at the bottom of the slope when it comes to motor vehicle
carnage. Reckless, careless or just plain idiot drivers are, by many
measures, the single biggest threat that New Yorkers face on a daily basis,
more dangerous than either street crime or terrorism. In 2004, there were
190,000 car crashes in New York City, a staggering 520 per day. In these
crashes 287 motorists and 179 pedestrians were killed, and about 15,000
injured. And 2004 was a good year. Nationwide, about 45,000 Americans are
killed in car wrecks annually, the equivalent of a couple of fully loaded
jumbo jets going down each week.

Old August 16th 05, 01:52 AM
Pooh Bear

Mark Levitski wrote:

> We are already at the bottom of the slope when it comes to motor vehicle
> carnage. Reckless, careless or just plain idiot drivers are, by many
> measures, the single biggest threat that New Yorkers face on a daily basis,
> more dangerous than either street crime or terrorism. In 2004, there were
> 190,000 car crashes in New York City, a staggering 520 per day. In these
> crashes 287 motorists and 179 pedestrians were killed, and about 15,000
> injured. And 2004 was a good year. Nationwide, about 45,000 Americans are
> killed in car wrecks annually, the equivalent of a couple of fully loaded
> jumbo jets going down each week.

45,000 killed in auto accidents annually ?

Here in the UK it's about 3,500 with around 1/4 of your population. So about
1/3 your figure adjusting for population, but our roads are overall probably
busier too. We are probably more generally aware of safe driving issues I
suspect. Simple things like wearing seatbelts helps save lives.

Graham

Old August 16th 05, 02:41 AM
TedKennedyMurderedHisPregnantMistress.dwpj65@spamg

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> proffsl wrote:
> > Considering the rude behavior of some drivers toward pedestrians and
> > bikers, BEARING ARMS and being prepaired to use them against such
> > drivers is a WISE thing to do.

> So many people are just cowards and losers.

Nice to see you understand yourself so well, pussy.

How's life at the bath house, turd tamp=E9e?

Old August 16th 05, 02:42 AM

Mark Levitski wrote:
> We are already at the bottom of the slope when it comes to motor vehicle
> carnage. Reckless, careless or just plain idiot drivers are, by many
> measures, the single biggest threat that New Yorkers face on a daily basis,
> more dangerous than either street crime or terrorism. In 2004, there were
> 190,000 car crashes in New York City, a staggering 520 per day. In these
> crashes 287 motorists and 179 pedestrians were killed, and about 15,000
> injured. And 2004 was a good year. Nationwide, about 45,000 Americans are
> killed in car wrecks annually, the equivalent of a couple of fully loaded
> jumbo jets going down each week.

And yet we still don't teach people how to drive. Oh well, at least
it's the losers who are getting creamed.

Nationwide Crash Repair BEWARE Poor quality repair Frustrated Car Owner Technology 16 June 14th 05 08:36 PM
The Nation's Worst Drivers [email protected] Ford Mustang 22 May 31st 05 01:56 AM
Drives me crazy MidnightDad Driving 35 April 26th 05 03:05 AM
Flashpoint Racing Series begins tonight! [email protected] Simulators 34 February 18th 05 01:37 AM