Latest repair bill.

Old March 9th 09, 03:24 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Simon Mason[_2_]

Default Latest repair bill.

Enjoy!
http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/zbill.jpg

--
Simon Mason
http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/
Old March 9th 09, 04:38 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Halmyre[_2_]

In article >,
says...
> Enjoy!

http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/zbill.jpg

I feel your pain...

--
Halmyre

That's you that is.
Old March 9th 09, 06:24 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Alan Rogers[_2_]

> Enjoy!
> http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/zbill.jpg

Dear God! You must love *that* car, why would you spend more than the car's
worth getting it through the MOT? Does it have some sort of sentimental
value to you?

All the best

Alan

Old March 9th 09, 06:56 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Simon Mason

"Alan Rogers" > wrote in message

>> Enjoy!
>> http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/zbill.jpg
>>

> Dear God! You must love *that* car, why would you spend more than the
> car's worth getting it through the MOT? Does it have some sort of
> sentimental value to you?
>
> All the best
>
> Alan

I want to get a 159, but they are 9 to 10k second hand, so 2 grand for a
year's motoring is not too bad. In any case, I am driving to Ukraine and
Moldova soon and don't mind going in a car that's only worth scrap value.

--
Simon Mason
http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/

Old March 9th 09, 09:19 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Catman

Simon Mason wrote:
> Enjoy!
> http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/zbill.jpg

Bloody hell.

Did you front end it?

116 Giulietta 3.0l Sprint 1.7 145 2.0 Cloverleaf 156 V6 2.5 S2
Triumph Sprint ST 1050: It's blue, see.
www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk
Old March 9th 09, 09:56 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
SteveH

Simon Mason > wrote:

> Enjoy!
> http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/zbill.jpg

Find another mechanic!

I thought we'd done badly when it cost me around 300 quid to get an MOT
on Katie's old one.
Alfa 156 TSpark Sportwagon Veloce Selespeed - Alfa 75 TSpark Lusso
Ducati 750SS - BMW R100RT - Company Hack Focus TDCI
Old March 10th 09, 06:13 AM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Catman

SteveH wrote:
> Simon Mason > wrote:
>
>> Enjoy!
>> http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/zbill.jpg

> Find another mechanic!
>
> I thought we'd done badly when it cost me around 300 quid to get an MOT
> on Katie's old one.

Hmm, the prices for what's been done look pretty reasonable. Except
maybe the welding.

Old March 10th 09, 08:05 AM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Dave Savage

"Simon Mason" > wrote in message
. uk...
> Enjoy!
> http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/zbill.jpg
>

> --
> Simon Mason
> http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/

As it says on the bill : "Thank you for your custom".

Old March 10th 09, 09:33 AM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Simon Mason

"Catman" > wrote in message
> SteveH wrote:
>> Simon Mason > wrote:
>>
>>> Enjoy!
>>> http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/zbill.jpg

>> Find another mechanic!
>>
>> I thought we'd done badly when it cost me around 300 quid to get an MOT
>> on Katie's old one.

> Hmm, the prices for what's been done look pretty reasonable. Except maybe
> the welding.

My workmate spent £2000 on new fuel injectors for a Peugeot, at least I got
some real work done.

--
Simon Mason
http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/