Need some help with

Old August 24th 05, 09:30 PM

Default Need some help with

Hello All,

It's been a while, I'm sure some of you recognize my name. But it's
been too long with everything I've been up to, so most of you may not.
I've been working on my 90 Miata when I have time, usually, it's
because something has broken and can no longer wait to be fixed, like a
power steering pump or alternator in the winter that's why I have time.

Anyway, I'd like your help.
I put together a little something so that I could track the work I do
to my car. Then I realized, that it wouldn't take a whole lot more work
to set it up so anyone can do it. Please take a moment to look at the
site I set up.
I can't afford to pay you, but I will find someway to thank each of you
individually for your help sometime in the future.

With no further ado, I announce Mechanic's Logs at http://mechlogs.com

You'll find my 90 miata under the search mod history (cars and light
trucks), and everything that I've spent money on it over the last five
years.

I'm still working on it, there are two things that I'm aware of that
don't work completely. Right now, you can only enter cars and trucks,
the other options are listed, but you can't do anything with it.
The other is the classified link.

Both of these should be fixed by early next week.

If you find anything else wrong, please reply to this email, or if you
get an error form, fill it out instead, it tells me a whole lot more
about what happened, but only if you complete it.

Thanks for your help.

Karl Kittler
90 B Red
http://www.MechLogs.com

Old August 24th 05, 10:03 PM

Sorry, got ahead of myself, the subject should read "Need some help
with a project I've been working on".

Thanks again.
Karl Kittler
90 B Red
http://www.MechLogs.com

Old August 26th 05, 03:15 AM
Chris D'Agnolo

Hey Karl, The sight looks interesting, could become something usefull. I'll
try to delve into it more at some point but realistically, I don't usually
make it to the things at that point of my priority list. I'm not being
derogatory, just trying to be honest. The site looks interesting.

Chris
(Dagger)
92BB&T

ups.com...

Old August 27th 05, 06:14 PM

Thanks. Like I said, it was something that I started for myself, then
realized it may be useful for others.

Karl
90 B Red.