95 R Model

Old August 18th 11, 06:14 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
[email protected][_2_]

Default 95 R Model

Buy a collector car, store it away and never drive it, then 16 years
later hope to sell it for almost as much as you paid for it.

Case in point:

http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/...a/1277093.html

Nice car though... I wonder if he'd take $20K?

Patrick
Old August 18th 11, 06:50 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Gill

On 08/18/2011 10:14 AM, wrote:
> Buy a collector car, store it away and never drive it, then 16 years
> later hope to sell it for almost as much as you paid for it.
>
> Case in point:

http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/...a/1277093.html

> Nice car though... I wonder if he'd take $20K?
>
> Patrick

That thing's ruined as a driver.....
Rare, original (like new), I'd like to see how it would do on the
"What's My Car Worth" TV show.
Old August 19th 11, 02:55 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
[email protected][_2_]

On Aug 18, 12:50*pm, Gill > wrote:
> On 08/18/2011 10:14 AM, wrote:> Buy a collector car, store it away and never drive it, then 16 years
> > later hope to sell it for almost as much as you paid for it.

> > Case in point:

> >http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/...stang_cobra/12...

> > Nice car though... I wonder if he'd take $20K?

> That thing's ruined as a driver.....

I'd buy it, drive it to here...

http://www.hemmings.com/events/musclepalooza.html

Take the plastic off the seats, and then go racing.

> Rare, original (like new), I'd like to see how it would do on the
> "What's My Car Worth" TV show.

Never saw this show before. I'll have to check it out.

Patrick
Old August 19th 11, 03:48 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
WindsorFox[_5_]

On 8/19/2011 08:55, wrote:
> On Aug 18, 12:50 pm, > wrote:
>> On 08/18/2011 10:14 AM, wrote:> Buy a collector car, store it away and never drive it, then 16 years
>>> later hope to sell it for almost as much as you paid for it.

>>> Case in point:

http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/...stang_cobra/12...

>>> Nice car though... I wonder if he'd take $20K?

>> That thing's ruined as a driver.....

> I'd buy it, drive it to here...
>
> http://www.hemmings.com/events/musclepalooza.html
>
> Take the plastic off the seats, and then go racing.
>
>> Rare, original (like new), I'd like to see how it would do on the
>> "What's My Car Worth" TV show.

> Never saw this show before. I'll have to check it out.
>
> Patrick

And smoke the tires leaving the guys house after paying LOL
Old August 21st 11, 02:43 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Dickr

On 8/19/2011 9:48 AM, WindsorFox<SS> wrote:
> On 8/19/2011 08:55, wrote:
>> On Aug 18, 12:50 pm, > wrote:
>>> On 08/18/2011 10:14 AM, wrote:> Buy a collector
>>> car, store it away and never drive it, then 16 years

http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/...stang_cobra/12...

>>> That thing's ruined as a driver.....

>> I'd buy it, drive it to here...
>>
>> http://www.hemmings.com/events/musclepalooza.html
>>
>> Take the plastic off the seats, and then go racing.
>>
>>> Rare, original (like new), I'd like to see how it would do on the
>>> "What's My Car Worth" TV show.

>> Never saw this show before. I'll have to check it out.
>>
>> Patrick

> And smoke the tires leaving the guys house after paying LOL

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Collect stamps, coins,
antiques and many other things, but cars are meant to be driven.
The tires on that buggy should have been smoked years ago!

JMHO
Dick