Which is correct???

Old December 4th 04, 08:01 PM
Spider

How come they did't put 40th anniversary emblems on the new 05's? I would
have loved to see that on mine.....
k.net...

Old December 4th 04, 10:20 PM
trainfan1

Stuart&Janet wrote:
> Get me the VIN and I'll tell you what it was titled as... StuK
>

>>So, what about our old 70 1/2 Falcon? I can't remember what year that
>>was titled. It was definately NOT a 1970 Falcon, and Ford did not make
>>a 1971 US Falcon (Aussie Falcons were still made).
>>
>>Rob

Good Idea! I think I still have the invoice here somewhere. I'm pretty
sure it was delivered in November or October 1969, so it looks like it's
going to be a 1970 registration. It was a completely different vehicle
than a 1970 Falcon, though.

Rob
Old December 5th 04, 05:29 PM
Gumby

Badges??? We don't need no stinking badges!!

--
Jim
Dark Shadow Grey '04 GT
"B2723m" > wrote in message
> The second half production '89s and first half production '90s had 25th
> anniversary badges...have the first, seen the second. If that holds true,

the

Old December 6th 04, 06:07 AM
WraithCobra

I know, I had an early '89 GT without the badge. That "badge" was considered
a "mod" for early '89 owners! I never did add one to mine...
--
Mike
Silver 10th Anniversary Cobra Coupe

Old December 7th 04, 06:53 AM
WindsorFox[SS]

WraithCobra wrote:

> I know, I had an early '89 GT without the badge. That "badge" was considered
> a "mod" for early '89 owners! I never did add one to mine...

Mine has the "25 Years" badge. The guy that bought my car new and his
brother bought the last two 89 V8's on the lot.

--
YOU are the real piece of work in this post. I think you are
a couple of drumsticks short of a picnic there bud. - SVTKate