Delphi Proposal to Cut Wages in Half!

Old November 8th 05, 07:23 PM
Mike Hunter

Default Delphi Proposal to Cut Wages in Half!

Toyota workers in the US that assemble their cars, of imported parts, have
less desirable health care than do domestic auto worker and Toyota vehicles
cost more than comparable sized and equipped domestic vehicles. Where in
the Constitution is one guaranteed government supplied health care? What's
next a government supplied car so one can go the a doctor or pharmacy?

mike hunt

Old November 8th 05, 11:00 PM
Bill Putney

Mike Hunter wrote:
> Toyota workers in the US that assemble their cars, of imported parts, have
> less desirable health care than do domestic auto worker and Toyota vehicles
> cost more than comparable sized and equipped domestic vehicles. Where in
> the Constitution is one guaranteed government supplied health care? What's
> next a government supplied car so one can go the a doctor or pharmacy?

Shhh! Don't give 'em any ideas.

Bill Putney
address with the letter 'x')