Bummer! Head Of SVT Gets Reassigned

Old March 16th 07, 12:50 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Default Bummer! Head Of SVT Gets Reassigned

Hau Thai-Tang leaving SVT.

http://news.windingroad.com/auto-new...il-operations/

Patrick

Old March 19th 07, 03:35 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
WindsorFox[_1_]

wrote:
> Hau Thai-Tang leaving SVT.

http://news.windingroad.com/auto-new...il-operations/

> Patrick

At the risk of sounding too Amerkan, how did a guy with a name "Hau
Thai-Tang" get to be head of SVT? That's at least three steps off of
"Larry Shinoda" and the Boss program.

--
And if a cow had wheels,
it would be a milk truck. - Steve Linford
Old March 19th 07, 07:55 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Michael Johnson

WindsorFox wrote:
> wrote:
>> Hau Thai-Tang leaving SVT.

http://news.windingroad.com/auto-new...il-operations/

>> Patrick
>>

> At the risk of sounding too Amerkan, how did a guy with a name "Hau
> Thai-Tang" get to be head of SVT? That's at least three steps off of
> "Larry Shinoda" and the Boss program.

Judging from what he did with the new Mustang maybe Ford needs to send a
head hunter to the orient.
Old March 20th 07, 12:11 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
My Name Is Nobody

"WindsorFox" > wrote in message
>> Hau Thai-Tang leaving SVT.

http://news.windingroad.com/auto-new...il-operations/

>> Patrick
>>

> At the risk of sounding too Amerkan, how did a guy with a name "Hau
> Thai-Tang" get to be head of SVT? That's at least three steps off of
> "Larry Shinoda" and the Boss program.

Actually more like sounding too ignorant. I think you may be trying to be
funny, your attempt crosses the line.

Old March 20th 07, 05:42 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
WindsorFox

My Name Is Nobody wrote:
> "WindsorFox" > wrote in message
>> wrote:
>>> Hau Thai-Tang leaving SVT.

http://news.windingroad.com/auto-new...il-operations/

>>> Patrick
>>>

>> At the risk of sounding too Amerkan, how did a guy with a name "Hau
>> Thai-Tang" get to be head of SVT? That's at least three steps off of
>> "Larry Shinoda" and the Boss program.

> Actually more like sounding too ignorant. I think you may be trying to be
> funny, your attempt crosses the line.

As serious as a sober judge in a dry county during a murder trial. I
think you've been here long enough to know right where I sit. Ignorant?
If you say so, think it's over the line? Tough, go back to Mexico....
Old March 20th 07, 07:17 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
My Name Is Nobody

"WindsorFox" > wrote in message
> My Name Is Nobody wrote:

http://news.windingroad.com/auto-new...il-operations/

>>> At the risk of sounding too Amerkan, how did a guy with a name "Hau
>>> Thai-Tang" get to be head of SVT? That's at least three steps off of
>>> "Larry Shinoda" and the Boss program.

>> Actually more like sounding too ignorant. I think you may be trying to
>> be funny, your attempt crosses the line.
>>

> As serious as a sober judge in a dry county during a murder trial. I
> think you've been here long enough to know right where I sit. Ignorant? If
> you say so, think it's over the line? Tough, go back to Mexico....

I think you forgot your white hood DUMB ASS!

Old March 20th 07, 08:13 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
WindsorFox[_1_]

Michael Johnson wrote:
> WindsorFox wrote:
>> wrote:
>>> Hau Thai-Tang leaving SVT.

http://news.windingroad.com/auto-new...il-operations/

>>> Patrick
>>>

>> At the risk of sounding too Amerkan, how did a guy with a name "Hau
>> Thai-Tang" get to be head of SVT? That's at least three steps off of
>> "Larry Shinoda" and the Boss program.

> Judging from what he did with the new Mustang maybe Ford needs to send a
> head hunter to the orient.

Perhaps. Something tells me they may not replace him or any of them.

Old March 20th 07, 08:15 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
WindsorFox[_1_]

My Name Is Nobody wrote:
> "WindsorFox" > wrote in message
>> My Name Is Nobody wrote:

http://news.windingroad.com/auto-new...il-operations/

>>> Actually more like sounding too ignorant. I think you may be trying to
>>> be funny, your attempt crosses the line.
>>>

>> As serious as a sober judge in a dry county during a murder trial. I
>> think you've been here long enough to know right where I sit. Ignorant? If
>> you say so, think it's over the line? Tough, go back to Mexico....

> I think you forgot your white hood DUMB ASS!

No, it's in my back pocket. Go cry your politically correct BS else
where...

Old March 21st 07, 04:17 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
My Name Is Nobody

"WindsorFox" > wrote in message
> My Name Is Nobody wrote:

http://news.windingroad.com/auto-new...il-operations/

>>> As serious as a sober judge in a dry county during a murder trial. I
>>> think you've been here long enough to know right where I sit. Ignorant?
>>> If you say so, think it's over the line? Tough, go back to Mexico....

>> I think you forgot your white hood DUMB ASS!

> No, it's in my back pocket. Go cry your politically correct BS else
> where...

I have ZERO tolerance for mindless prejudice rooted in sheer ignorance . If
you don't like it, that is your problem as well, I suggest you seek some
professional help with it. If you wish to keep spewing your Ignorant
Bull**** you better find someplace else to do it...

Old March 21st 07, 06:36 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
WindsorFox[_1_]

My Name Is Nobody wrote:

> I have ZERO tolerance for mindless prejudice rooted in sheer ignorance . If
> you don't like it, that is your problem as well, I suggest you seek some
> professional help with it. If you wish to keep spewing your Ignorant
> Bull**** you better find someplace else to do it...

Then train that zero tolerance for ignorance right back at yourself.
I have zero tolerance for politically correct boobs that are so caught
up in their quest for nicey-nice they lose sight of all else just to
start pointing and referring to people as bigots. And if you are
suggesting I change my views or not post here, then I suggest you add me
to your kill file cuz I ain't changing and I ain't going nowhere,
especially because you lack the insight to understand something in my post.

HALD